Anyone need a paint brush

csmacken

Four Pointer
I haven't seen 50 turkeys (hens, jakes,toms) in a flock in NC in a LONG time (maybe never). Let alone 50 toms. Thats incredible!

Hrlhustler

Six Pointer
The problem in the spring is the amount of hens ... makes it tough can't tell you how many times I've been working a bird well inside 100 yards only to have hens come running by happened 9 out of 10 hunt's last year

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
The problem in the spring is the amount of hens ... makes it tough can't tell you how many times I've been working a bird well inside 100 yards only to have hens come running by happened 9 out of 10 hunt's last year
Can be issue for sure. mid and late season should be good. Many hunters would love to have your problem though.

CutNRun

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Fifty gobblers together is an impressive winter flock. Your future looks bright.

The Landowner at my old lease in Granville saw 52 longbeards in one flock on his land during deer late season one year about 15 years ago. That next Spring was a bonanza hunting season. Three of us and one guest all tagged out on grown birds. Great hunts & memories! Good luck and have fun.

Jim