Anyone in Youngsville or Louisburg area heard of Trader Joes closing.

gregor187

Six Pointer
Since Trader Joe supplies most of Central North Carolinas dog hunting community with our electronic communications equipment, I wonder if he has closed or if something happened. I have called both numbers several times and get no answer or message. And because it is such a long drive, wanted to see if any of you guys that live in that area may know some information.
Thanks for looking.

gregor187

Six Pointer
A member posted a link in private messages and it looks like they are up and running..Talking about taking trades and ordering. I am going to try them again after holiday....Thanks for everyones feed back.

gregor187

Six Pointer
Since Trader Joe supplies most of Central North Carolinas dog hunting community with our electronic communications equipment, I wonder if he has closed or if something happened. I have called both numbers several times and get no answer or message. And because it is such a long drive, wanted to see if any of you guys that live in that area may know some information.
Thanks for looking.
Joe is alive and well and still open.....Have not been yet but had a buddy go up the other nite and every thing is a go.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
He doesnt work all the time, just some evenings. I get some 2 way stuff from him . got my antenna mast from him that is on my house. luv going in there and just looking around.