Anyone a member Piedmont Handgunners Association (PHA)?

stormm4

Big Ole Nanny Doe
Checking to see if anyone is a member of Piedmont Handgunners Association (PHA) in Linwood? Used to be a member of Pitt County Wildlife Association so looking to possibly join another well ran, nice ranges, and community involved organization. Just wanted some information about this association if anyone had an insight.

Thank you!

richard corn

Ten Pointer
Notices you’re from Gso as am I. I belong to Rockingham County Gun Club (RCGC). They are located just outside of Reidsville and a very good operation. 4 pistol pits, centerfire utility pit, rimfire only range, 100 and 200 yard rifle range, There is also trap and skeet ranges that host state tournaments. PM me if you need more info or you can be my guest there if you want a birdseye view. Also there are golf carts available for any licensed driver that assist in hanging and taking down targets. Dues for seniors are $75/year

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
It is right at my house. I am not a member as I have facilities at my house but been there several times with friends. It appears to be well ran and they have been members for years.

richard corn

Ten Pointer
Have been to Piedmont several times. Last time there 3 of us were chatting on rifle range and looked down range and probably 10 turkeys were walking right at us. They got within 50 yards got spooked and flew off right over our heads. One of the guys there was zeroing in his varmit rifle. He was off to Wyoming chasing prairie dogs

stormm4

Big Ole Nanny Doe
Notices you’re from Gso as am I. I belong to Rockingham County Gun Club (RCGC). They are located just outside of Reidsville and a very good operation. 4 pistol pits, centerfire utility pit, rimfire only range, 100 and 200 yard rifle range, There is also trap and skeet ranges that host state tournaments. PM me if you need more info or you can be my guest there if you want a birdseye view. Also there are golf carts available for any licensed driver that assist in hanging and taking down targets. Dues for seniors are $75/year
Thank you for the info

stormm4

Big Ole Nanny Doe
Have been to Piedmont several times. Last time there 3 of us were chatting on rifle range and looked down range and probably 10 turkeys were walking right at us. They got within 50 yards got spooked and flew off right over our heads. One of the guys there was zeroing in his varmit rifle. He was off to Wyoming chasing prairie dogs
Thank you for that

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
Been a member a while and they are GTG sorry I missed this last week. It’s the right amount of rules and common sense for me.

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
I'm not a member of PHA but have shot clays there on several occasions and everyone I met was very friendly and accommodating. Good club!!