Anybody ever shot these?

BigBow

Ten Pointer
Contributor
If you have, you are giving away your old age. Two old paper 12 ga. shells I found cleaning out F.I.
L.'s garage that belonged to his F.I.L. Guess what 2 brands are these? This is an e20210410_081111.jpg20210410_080716.jpgasy question. Hint: one is green & one is red.

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Shurshot is Remington for sure. Guessing the other is Winchester, but there are several options.

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I guess I will get never get to smell 'em cuz I'd be afraid to shoot one of those now.
Should be no harm in shooting them, I have a full box, and would not hesitate to use them except don't want to break the box up. If subjected to moisture, they can swell up and not chamber, but otherwise I suspect there will be no problems.

BigBow

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Should be no harm in shooting them, I have a full box, and would not hesitate to use them except don't want to break the box up. If subjected to moisture, they can swell up and not chamber, but otherwise I suspect there will be no problems.
These were kept in a garage. I will just keep them for novelty though, because I like old stuff.