Anybody ever shot Migra?

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
First time I've ever seen it. I guess they are out of SC. 2 x 4 sounds like a good snow goose round but curious if anyone has shot them?

Attachments

• 20220806_114309.jpg
    20220806_114309.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 16

CBD21

Eight Pointer
Shot them on ducks and geese and even swans here and in Arkansas they’ve patterned good for a duplexed steel load in several different shotguns in our group 12 and 20ga. My buddies in Arkansas have shot solely Migra’s the last couple seasons and like them.

FowlMouth

Spike
Love em - I shoot miagras almost exclusively. Either the 2/4 or the 3/5. They are a smaller manufacturer and take great care in their shells. I highly recommend. Anything from woodies to geese those 2/4 work perfectly

Wanchese

Twelve Pointer
Never shot them but might get a box of the 1/3 and BB/2 to pattern.

My go to is 3”, 1-1/4 ounce #1 for everything. My gun patterns it well and I feel like I shoot better using the same shells all of the time.

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
We shot the Miagra Timber last year in Louisiana and they patterned well but the cost is about the same as Apex Steel/ TSS Blend. Apex appears to pattern better with better knock down.

Skunkgang

Spike
I shot the 3" 2/4 stack for two season. Really liked it and it ran great in my gun. I have since switched to a bismuth load but never had an issue with Migra.

dbohunts

Six Pointer
Buddy hunted with them last season. No issues and seemed to perform as well as anyone else.

They do pack a noticeable punch. Kind of like the boss shells.