Anybody else worn out?

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
I live large and ignore pain,
I don't ignore it. Pain's kind of a momento of a life lived large for me. Especially since I've mellowed out so much....

But I don't take anything for it and I don't let it stop me.

Wife says I'm nuts....

What does she know...

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
Years of construction type work when younger and sports (primarily snowboarding and skiiing) have taken it's toll on me. I haven't done those things in years but pains from prior injuries long thought healed return randomly, seemingly for no reason. For the most part I too ignore it the best I can. Other than that I'm in fairly good health. BP and sugar are ok which are things that have plagued my family on my Father's side.

Other than that, I am so slammed at work it's not funny. I start when I get up @430am finishing what I couldn't before I fell asleep the night before. Some days are better than others but there are non stop things that need to be addressed all day, every day. Today I have a little break due to a dentist appt at 830am. Never thought I would look at a dentist appt as a needed break. lol.

Tough times and personal tribulations only makes us stronger and more capable of getting through the next one that tries to slow us down.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I've been working two jobs and helping my dad out everywhere in between farming since he broke his arm and 60 acres of bush hogging, archery practices, teaching, custodian work 15-20 hours a week are just plain kicking my arse. Top it off with one sit in the tree for an hour and I was covered in chiggers and I have about had enough to go on vacation...
Every day you wake up, you KNOW what is expected of you. The world will expect a bit more of you than that expectations. Expect that, plan for that, accomplish that, and maybe you won't be as tired? Likely not ;)

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
These days yes. I feel like the lyrics to an old Robert Earl Keen song that go like this... "I'm tired and wired and uninspired and broke in many ways"

<>< Fish