Any saddle hunters in the group

Loganwayne

Ten Pointer
i upgraded my hangon and sticks to lone wolf custom gear. and I'm at 16lbs for sticks and stand. still use my saddle to get setup and as a safety harness. Could be less if i got the .5 by about a lb.

SamCo89

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I just weighed my one stick setup: saddle, 40' rappel rope, safeguard/biners, pull-up rope/tree organizer and the one stick. Came out to just over 6 lbs. I don't have a nice top platform on the one stick, but I might to get one soon. About half the time, especially for short hangs, I'll still use the stick as the platform. The other half or when I'm hanging longer, I'll bring the tethrd predator, which adds 3.75lbs.

Hopefully with the hammock, I'll be putting less weight on the feet and can go without the predator. I have a ring of steps I need to use more and it would work well with the sans predator setup.
I picked up the Real Deal lower step a few weeks ago, just grabbed a matching top step off SH classifieds couple hour ago.. it’s pretty sweet, not the size of EWO’s lower step, or a Scout, but definitely more room than a standard double step.

Attachments

• 8BFF9E97-04D9-4CFD-97A6-18100A91553C.jpeg
    8BFF9E97-04D9-4CFD-97A6-18100A91553C.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 4