Any S.E.N.C. Club Openings for 2021 season?

Brhc2

Button Buck
I'm located in Wilmington and am looking to see what's out there and available for club openings or people looking to get together and lease some land to hunt in Brunswick, Columbus, Duplin, Bladen or Pender county for the 2021 deer season. I prefer still hunting but don't mind being in a club that dog hunts. What clubs have openings or whats available for lease/need members for a lease?

Stuart

Button Buck
Have you guys found a club or found any land to lease ? I live in Wilmington and am looking for a club.

Woods and water

Ten Pointer
There is multiple clubs in the green swamp looking for members. Deer numbers are way down but turkey numbers are way up . Most are dog hunting clubs with still hunting allowed. Typical$ is 1000 to 1600 per year with year round access. The deer hunting is not the best but with the amount of people here now just a place to roam the woods is worth a lot.

Ajwatts88

Button Buck
There is multiple clubs in the green swamp looking for members. Deer numbers are way down but turkey numbers are way up . Most are dog hunting clubs with still hunting allowed. Typical$ is 1000 to 1600 per year with year round access. The deer hunting is not the best but with the amount of people here now just a place to roam the woods is worth a lot.

Currently a member of a dog club. Pretty spot on description. Timber companies keep the deers food source down with spraying. And with the recent cutting spree timber is getting thin. We have almost 4,000 acres and a lot of it is open ground. We’re 850 per year. Another club I looked at was 500 and needed 10 members. I didn’t want to spend 500 to find out why 10 members left.

Ajwatts88

Button Buck
Have you guys found a club or found any land to lease ? I live in Wilmington and am looking for a club.

I did butI didn’t think they were worth it. One I did find in Pender county has a full line up but if the dog club I’m a member of in Brunswick county is, I will let you know.

Woods and water

Ten Pointer
Currently a member of a dog club. Pretty spot on description. Timber companies keep the deers food source down with spraying. And with the recent cutting spree timber is getting thin. We have almost 4,000 acres and a lot of it is open ground. We’re 850 per year. Another club I looked at was 500 and needed 10 members. I didn’t want to spend 500 to find out why 10 members left.
Yep they are cutting pretty much everything and then spraying . Turkey like it . Deer can get by and the bear hate it . glad you found somewhere to hunt

Stuart

Button Buck
I did butI didn’t think they were worth it. One I did find in Pender county has a full line up but if the dog club I’m a member of in Brunswick county is, I will let you know.
Thanks please let me know