Any Rotella Oil Sales

duck1996

Button Buck
Almost every time we buy it, Walmart is cheapest. If you're looking for jugs that is.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Check Tractor Supply for their weekly sale. They periodically have if marked down substantially.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
Check Tractor Supply for their weekly sale. They periodically have if marked down substantially.

I often buy from TSC and stock up. I looked online and didn't see a sale but that doesn't meaning anything. I used to get flyers in the mail but I don't recall seeing any lately.

I haven't been to town lately so I was hoping to stumble across someone who has to save me from calling everywhere for prices.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
I can call in and check on a drum

I appreciate that, is it substantially cheaper? I've thought about buying by the barrel but I've always had concerns about water getting in by vacuum. I never felt I would use it fast enough so I erred on the side of caution and bought jugs and buckets based on price per gallon.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
If you keep it inside a shed out of the sun you won't have any condensation issues. Now if it is outside in the sun, yes it will condensate.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
T4. That's a good price for the 6 pack but I don't have a Sam membership :(

The membership fee is $45 and you get $45 back on your first purchase if you join before June 13th. What you'll save in a few visits will pay for the fee.

<>< Fish

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I alway got mine from Sams Club or walmart. I would also try to catch a deal and have enough for 3 or more oil changes on hand. That way if it was hard to get or not on sale I was good.