Any one want to kill their first deer??

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I did some tracking and found that he has been pretty up front.
https://nchuntandfish.com/forums/in...-goals-for-the-2018-season.38949/#post-631337

He says he's killed one right there. I think there might have been a little miscommunication, perhaps he thought the offer might have been for someone who hasn't killed a deer this season. Re-read the first post and depending on how you perceive the offer…you can see where this is going.

Let's put down the internet pitchforks.
Think we saw new hunter and no luck this season and assumed never shot a deer. He didn't reply to this thread others invited him. I agree no pitchforks! lol

redbow

Ten Pointer
Oops sorry I missed that in a post from last August lol! No pitch fork here. Actually just the opposite. I have been in wfdavis50's corner all along. But I must admit, I do smell a little BS. Sorry if that offends anybody. The end.

wfdavis50

Six Pointer
If I have done something wrong on the site let me know and I try to fix the mistake. It's not may attention to do something wrong. Last year was my first year to hunt for anything. I did get a small spike buck on some one else leas last deer season. I have not had any luck with the deer this season. I do understand that how it goes some time. I'm just trying to learn as much as I can out hunting and here with the forum. I just what I to learn when out in the woods. I can find tracks and that is about all I can do for now. I'm plan kept on going hunting