Any one want to kill their first deer??

wfdavis50

Six Pointer
I wanted to take the time to say thank you to ditchbank for take me out today. Yes I have taken the gun out well before the season started to zero and recheck a couples day before the season opened. I no did I get a deer today but I did walk away with a little bit more infromed then I did yesterday. So thanks for every thing today

Jrbrandt25

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I wanted to take the time to say thank you to ditchbank for take me out today. Yes I have taken the gun out well before the season started to zero and recheck a couples day before the season opened. I no did I get a deer today but I did walk away with a little bit more infromed then I did yesterday. So thanks for every thing today
Every time you go hunting it will be a learning experience, even if no deer died you got a chance to hunt from someone experienced, as long as you took something away from the hunt it's a win in my book!great offer indeed! good luck with the future hunting!,,,,,,I was banking on the beginners luck and you dropping a monster 10pt 5 mins after getting to the stand.. but that's why it's called hunting,,great group of guys on here

ditchbank

Banned
I had already told WD I was working this weekend. I have tried calling him today to set up and evening but he is asleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ditchbank

Banned
Nothing against him, but he told me he has killed deer. I honestly looking for someone that has never shot a deer in there life. Someone wanting to score their very first deer.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Nothing against him, but he told me he has killed deer. I honestly looking for someone that has never shot a deer in there life. Someone wanting to score their very first deer.

Hey ditch. I hunted my hind end off this season (western) and came up empty. Saw 18 does in 5 hunts and the one day I could legally kill one, I didn’t see any. Last year was my first season. I do a lot of diff hunting and trapping and have been successful with everything minus deer.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
None of my business who you take but yanceygreenhorn has been doing lot tough mtn walking in low deer number areas I believe I'd give him the shot. I believe he wouldn't stand you up