Any one want to kill their first deer??

Rc187

Six Pointer
Thats awsome thank you for giving someone that offer and opportunity. I wish I had land and deer enough to do that. I would every year if i was able im glad someone does and is willing to be that kind. We need more hunters like you sir.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

krausegd

Spike
I believe it is WDDavis50

I haven’t got a deer yet, but I did get 2 wild hogs on public land, so in a way I feel like I’ve had some success.

WD has been putting in the effort and time but he’s still searching for the first kill.

If he passes I would love to take you up on the offer!

Last edited:

Aaron H

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
That's a fine offer ditchbank - my hat's off to you. I remember way back before I was ever able to kill any deer. Years passed before I was able to take one. If i had someone make that offer to me back then it would have been like gold to me.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Really, that is a generous offer. I have helped a few over the years. For someone that has truly put forth an effort to harvest an animal and hasn't gotten one that would be a great thing. It seems like more and more folks think like many other things they are entitled to them, but the deer usually don't agree. :cool:

ditchbank

Banned
E
I can’t promise a buck but I can almost promise a nice doe for a beginner looking to seal the deal on their first kill before season ends. I have plenty of deer might as well share the wealth. Will not cost a dime I just want to record it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Would love the chance

Well I’m ready when you are I’m working Fri-Sun night. Off mon-Tues and Next Fri-Sun send me a message and we will make it happen

wfdavis50

Six Pointer
That is my problem I'm working Nights for next couple of days. can get a Friday afternoon in his week. sent you my cell number

billrjoh

Spike
I can’t promise a buck but I can almost promise a nice doe for a beginner looking to seal the deal on their first kill before season ends. I have plenty of deer might as well share the wealth. Will not cost a dime I just want to record it.

What county are you in???