Any of y’all get hay fever/hives?

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
@YanceyGreenhorn - can you make it easier on us folks, what haven't you had this year? Also your not a "Ginger" are you?
AIDS...at least not this year. No crippling drug addiction this year. Or the last several years actually. Been taking healthy solid shits for going on 6 years now. Uncontrollable morning, mid day and evening wood. Well nvm, that’s still consistent . And my wife is the ginger.

timber

Twelve Pointer
Use to hate having to pickup bales of wheat straw. It was always around end of June and hot. You would get some of the red itching but never new anybody went to a doctor for it. Maybe your skin was more sensitive to it. A little rubbing alcohol would burn the itch off

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Use to hate having to pickup bales of wheat straw. It was always around end of June and hot. You would get some of the red itching but never new anybody went to a doctor for it. Maybe your skin was more sensitive to it. A little rubbing alcohol would burn the itch off
My biggest downfall was not showering since bathroom was getting remodeled. I swear ever since I had Lyme disease, minuscule stuff affects me more. But I’m grateful ...being back on day shift has helped me bounce back immensely

Pimpscoe

Eight Pointer
I had hives several years ago. Did all of the allergy testing and the conclusion was - viral hives. I had it for about a year and never since...knock on wood.
Same. Battled hives and Angiodema for a year. After a few days in the hospital, a months of test I was labeled with “chronic hives”. Luckily Xolair was my saving grace. Currently get Xolair shot every two months for the last 3 years, and take 1 Pepcid and 1 Zyrtec a day. At one point was taking 8 Zyrtec a day. 🤦‍♂️ Knock on wood I’ve been pretty much hive free since the shots. Went from shots every month to every 2 months. Honestly scared to come off of them.