Any guessitimates?

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Was at the club yesterday and cam across this track. My 3yr old was loving it until I said "maybe we will see him" and he quickly said "maybe not".

This is one of the bigger bear tracks we've seen the last couple years.

Attachments

• 20190501_122248.jpg
    20190501_122248.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 125
  • 20190501_122246.jpg
    20190501_122246.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 124

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
dont know anything about bear tracks but I do know you need some new shoes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

lol those are my dads working boots. Told him yesterday he needed some new ones. He has new ones for hunting season thankfully.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Unless he was stepping in his own tracks (I couldn't count the toes in those pictures) that's a shore nuff hoss of a bear.

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Unless he was stepping in his own tracks (I couldn't count the toes in those pictures) that's a shore nuff hoss of a bear.

Yeah I looked and couldnt really tell if he stepped in his own track there or not. I zoomed it in some more and you can see the pad a couple of toes but then you can see his claws out in front as well. I'm thinking it could be one heck of a bear.

Attachments

• 20190502_162846.jpg
    20190502_162846.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 35

RJ1

Ten Pointer
He steeped in his own track own , still a good size bear.I can put 10 or 15 hounds on him bay him up a let you get a real good look at him anytime you want.

Last edited:

dlbaile

Ten Pointer
Was at the club yesterday and cam across this track. My 3yr old was loving it until I said "maybe we will see him" and he quickly said "maybe not".

This is one of the bigger bear tracks we've seen the last couple years.
Tat is a big bear track and that duck tape reminds me of the good ol days when i was flat broke ,you know duct tape fixes everything(y)

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Tat is a big bear track and that duck tape reminds me of the good ol days when i was flat broke ,you know duct tape fixes everything(y)

Stubborn old man just didnt want to get rid of his most comfortable boots ever.