Any dog clubs open?

ditchbank

Banned
Looking a new dog club in eastern NC. I have a decent set of walkers and am trying to find a nice club. Preferably one with a club house and kennels for dogs over night. Price isn’t much of an issue but accommodations are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bertienchunter

Twelve Pointer
Good clubs seem harder and harder to find these days. I joined a club in Va that meets my expectations and aligns with my hunting views. Hunt in another low key club in NC. Va club has set days, no still hunting, good management rules and is run like a business. NC club has a small Saturday crowd and good group of guys.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I started back last year after a long hiatus from dog deer hunting and forgot just how much I had missed the dogging them.

I am sure we aren't far enough east for you though.

Southside

Ten Pointer
I started back last year after a long hiatus from dog deer hunting and forgot just how much I had missed the dogging them.

What area did you start back in? Nothing specific just curious how far east?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

ditchbank

Banned

I’m in Goldsboro so I’m right on western edge of most dog hunting counties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Windsor area. My ex MIL had family that had farms over there, I hunted a couple of places. I was also in a club for years in Martin and Beaufort that backed up to the now defunct VOA site.

Southside

Ten Pointer
Windsor area. My ex MIL had family that had farms over there, I hunted a couple of places. I was also in a club for years in Martin and Beaufort that backed up to the now defunct VOA site.
VOA? Heard that before maybe from you. What was that?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

JoeSam1975

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
There is a dog club advertising needing members on speeddogs. The ad is in the classified section under hunting items.....not my club and know nothing about them....just throwing it out there.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Quite a few clubs are not around anymore or dont run dogs in Bertie.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I didn't run dogs in Bertie, just still hunted. Did dog hunt there several times when they would have guys over and run the farms though. It was a dog club in Martin/Beaufort but we did still hunt some.