another trip to cabelas brings another gun....

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Made another trip to cabelas today.
They got me in a great gun.
Ruger mkII 50 year as new in the box.
gun come in the original box, two mags and paperwork.
299.99$ great price for a nice collectable gun. Made in 99.

picture when I get home.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
20150610_172834_zpsb14zkykj.jpg

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Very good buy. Those are like a 4 way lug wrench, good for just about everything you need a pistol for and you can't hardly tear them up.

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I had a Ruger 22, like a dumb :donk:donk:donk I traded it for a scope. Sold scope for more than I gave for the pistol, but I want the pistol back now.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I've still got one of the original .22 autos that Ruger made. Before the Mark I, it just says .22 auto on the barrel. It breaks down really weird, and is in great shape. Digests anything that I've tried and super accurate.

took

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I bought a Mark II when I turned 21: that was about 30 years ago and it is still running strong, shoots everything that goes in it. Great buy!

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I've still got one of the original .22 autos that Ruger made. Before the Mark I, it just says .22 auto on the barrel. It breaks down really weird, and is in great shape. Digests anything that I've tried and super accurate.

I'd love to see a picture of that one.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I'd love to see a picture of that one.
If the OP doesn't mind, I'll get you a picture up after I get back from Church. I bought the pistol at a yard sale in the early 80's..it was in used but really good condition.