Another gun control bill introduced into the NCGA

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer
Dang, I had no idea there were so many different guns! Somebody went to a lot of trouble putting this thing together. It'll never work.

UpATree

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Dang, I had no idea there were so many different guns! Somebody went to a lot of trouble putting this thing together. It'll never work.
Rep. Christy Clark, (D-Meck) is a Bloomberg tool, formerly Charlotte head of Moms Demand You Do What We Say (aka Moms Demand Action), and the Bloomberg organization funded her campaign. The list of guns and even much of the text of the bill is cut-and-paste from similar bills introduced in other states by other Bloomberg operatives. Some observers have noted that some bills across multiple states even have the same spelling errors.

Most scary: This is a registration bill. NC today does not have registration for any gun. They have pistol permits, but what you buy with that permit, or whether you still have it, is not recorded in any database. Long guns get a NICS check, but you can sell it or give it away and nobody needs to know about it. You can come into the state with your guns purchased elsewhere and nobody in NC needs to know about it. This bill would change that.

It is incredibly rare to find a case where registration stopped a crime, or even solved one. Background checks, occasionally. But not registration. The only reason the gun grabbers want registration is to create a database of where they are so they can later come and get them after they get a confiscation bill passed. This bill is evil. And if the Legislature gets five more Democrats each in the House and Senate, and Roy Cooper is in the Governor's Mansion, it will be law.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
SHHHHH.... don't tell them about a pump 12 ga. with an extended magazine and a pistol grip stock................ and with a flashlight to boot.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I don't know,,,they got a point maybe,,,,

I was at a gun show the other day and two of them there AK-47 variants jumped up and started shooting at people...all by them selves

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
thank goodness my fnh scar17s is not included in this list....whhhhhheewwwwww.......I guess that was an assault car that drove through the crowd in PHL today too....."assault weapon" is a term created by the media to create mass hysteria......have you ever heard of an assault knife?...an assault sword?, an assault hammer?....an assault screwdriver?....an assault fist?.....and the list goes on and on