Another good

stilker

Old Mossy Horns
I know it seems rough now,but when you find one and call it to you it's going to be like Christmas day x 10

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Stick with it, don’t get too hung up on just killing one, enjoy the spring woods, observe the turkey sign , you’ll find a lonely bird sooner or later. Good luck

Jrbrandt25

Ten Pointer
Contributor
That's how hunting goes sadly,,but when u do get on a bird u will be hooked,,also it will make 100x more rewarding with all the work going into it

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
This week down east after the first day it was spot and stalk. I'm no expert but 2 county's and 4 days at it the birds had no intrest in calling, hens or fighting. So it boiled down to stalking up on them. Behind the fan. Crawling to the next ridge in feilds stalking along feild edges and through the woods and along Cyprus trees in the swamp. What ever it takes right? Don't get caught up in there is only one way to kill a bird.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Blades

Six Pointer
The birds at my place have vanished so don’t get to discouraged, I’m in the same boat eating some tag soup of the 5 times I’ve been out and only hearing 1 bird across the creek that wouldn’t commit.

It happens to many, and some more than others.

You will get it done, just keep pounding.