Another epic race weekend

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Why they can't spread out their races a little bit, I don't know. I know everyone wants to take advantage of a holiday weekend to draw more fans but sheeesh.

Formula 1 at Silverstone, NASCAR Cup and Xfinity at Road America (first time for the cup cars I believe), Indy Car at Mid Ohio, and Weathertech at Mosport and SRX at Stafford. Plus replays of IMSA Lamborgini and Pilot Challenge from Watkins Glen.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Right....... I forgot. Guess I watch too many different races. LOL.
Watching Xfinity practice/qualfying now and noticed a couple of things. First, Riley Herbst is sponsored by Henry Repeating Arms this weekend. Front and back of his driver suit is big Henry logo and the crew are all wearing Henry shirts. Really looks good. Henry has been a corporate sponsor of the track for years.
Secondly, Allmendinger has had some brake problems and won't get to qualify. Gotta come from the back again.

specialk

Twelve Pointer
Yep, Gregs big day....headed to Nags Head tomorrow to finish celebrating....hope we get settlted in down there so we can see some of the race....

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Yep, Gregs big day....headed to Nags Head tomorrow to finish celebrating....hope we get settlted in down there so we can see some of the race....
I knew it was today but knew he would be wrapped up with everything so I haven't bothered him. Tell the happy couple I said congratulations and I'll see them if they ever get back.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Ok. Watched the Xfinity race at Road America. Entertaining.
They should have parked the 9 (Noah Gragson) for causing that 13 car pileup tgat could've really hurt a couple people.

I'd like to see side by side telemetry on the 17 and 54 on that last lap. Looked like Larson was holding back. 🤷‍♂️ 🤔

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Gragson needs to grow up. Either he will or he won't last too long . if he tried something like that in the cup the big hammer would fall. It will be interesting to see if there is any penalty as a result of this. Guess we will know Tuesday.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
He needs a haircut too.
And needs to understand what road racing is. What he said post race was total BS.
Just think if he tried that mess back in the day with Big E, DW, Tim Richmond, Cale, Donnie, or Bobby ???🤪🤪🤪

MtnMan

Ten Pointer
Gragson was fined 35 grand for being an idiot . Lost driver points too . Wonder why the owner didn’t lose any points ?