Another Bear Guestimate Thread

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Yeah, and will get you a much lighter wallet if you get caught.
See the peanut butter coats the roof of their mouth . that way if ya shoot one out of a tree with the game warden there, it binds to all the m and m’s and Reese’s pieces and prevents them from spilling out onto Mr Greenjeans boots when the bear’s dome bouncing off the ground

Jk fellers my wallet is light enough don’t call the gw

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
See the peanut butter coats the roof of their mouth . that way if ya shoot one out of a tree with the game warden there, it binds to all the m and m’s and Reese’s pieces and prevents them from spilling out onto Mr Greenjeans boots when the bear’s dome bouncing off the ground

Those 500# chocolate blocks were the chit, the bad thing was finding a stick big enough to put in 'em so they could sit on their azz and eat 'em like a popsicle. :ROFLMAO:

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

Oh I see ole boodawg in the background LHAO he aint fooling nobody. I know how he trained them boodawgs to tree. I am an old phart but I know the peanutbutter trick and the boodawgs. ;)

RBR

Six Pointer
That’s a biggun! The bucket head is dwarfed by that huge body. That would make me guess a strong 650