Another Auburn Thread

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
Why don’t you want Deion?

Unproven. He’s banked some good players at JSU, but that doesn’t mean he can outrecruit the coaches in the SEC. And it sure doesn’t mean he can out coach them.

Winning in the SWAC might translate to winning in the SEC, but I’m not sure it does. The Gunslinger was a great SWAC coach, but he wouldn’t have made it through the year at an SEC school.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Well you’re stuck with him. So good luck.
And by the way you won’t be able to fire him until he is given a fair chance to win.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Bo knows
He says Sanders
Well he kinda did.
Y’all got some recycled garbage being tossed around as candidates.
DS is fresh.

coachcornbread

Ten Pointer
Urban Meyer had to leave the Fox set early due to “Illness”. Probably on a plane to Auburn. Same story as Florida and OSU.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
If true, will be the first time a coach loses 4 of 5 and gets a better job. LOL

Kiffen's trail of destruction is amazing.

Gimme Cadillac over Kiffen.
I'd back the Brinks truck up and pay whatever I needed to hire Hugh Freeze.

ABolt

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Cadillac will have to prove himself as a head coach at a smaller school first - think Samford, La Tech, Southern Miss, etc. Even Malzahn had to do that at Arkansas State.

I'm an Auburn alum and my son is at Coastal Carolina. Told him yesterday that as soon as the Chants lose their coach to a larger program, their first call should be to Cadillac...

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
Cadillac will have to prove himself as a head coach at a smaller school first - think Samford, La Tech, Southern Miss, etc. Even Malzahn had to do that at Arkansas State.

I'm an Auburn alum and my son is at Coastal Carolina. Told him yesterday that as soon as the Chants lose their coach to a larger program, their first call should be to Cadillac...

Agree. But I think with the right support he could succeed right there at Auburn. I’m willing to crash and burn with a man who loves Auburn.

As the late, great Shug Jordan said, “If an Auburn man can’t do it, they ought to shut the whole place down.”