And now I'm about broke...

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I went through walmart just before turkey season and bought a 2 pack of russel brand performance underwear to try. Kept me comfortable on those really warm days and the 2 pack was under 15 bucks. I can't imagine the $40 pairs you guys are buying are much better then the $ 8 i got.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I went through walmart just before turkey season and bought a 2 pack of russel brand performance underwear to try. Kept me comfortable on those really warm days and the 2 pack was under 15 bucks. I can't imagine the $40 pairs you guys are buying are much better then the $ 8 i got.
Never know if you don't try......
Let your balls be the judge...

Wife got me some like you speak of..... having used them for some time, there is a difference.

Wonder how many on here will not or do not try them, yet own and use many other high dollar shirts, guns, pants... Like stuff with gortex or wind proof, even tech shirts or long underwear?

Troutbum82

Twelve Pointer

Yea that’s what I thought and then I tried them and threw away a few pair of the russel you speak of. There is no comparison between the two.

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Yea that’s what I thought and then I tried them and threw away a few pair of the russel you speak of. There is no comparison between the two.
Might be so but at the that price I'd have to sell some guns to afford $40 drawers ;) :D

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Might be so but at the that price I'd have to sell some guns to afford $40 drawers ;):D

You know I'm a large feller. You also know my wife is an accountant. She will tell you that 7 pair of $40 underwear will cost you less over time and 40 pair of $8 underwear.

FWIW, I'm HARD on clothes, I'm still in my first pair of undies which are over 3 years old. I prefer the buck nekkid extra long boxer/briefs for working. The boxers for when I'm lounging. I have armachillo's but they are so thin that when it gets really cooking I'll sweat right through them. The buck nakeds I don't have that issue.

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
If I'm spending $30 on some drawers...they're gonna be 100% merino...

Best anti swamp arse turkey hunting investment I've ever made(y)

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
If I'm spending $30 on some drawers...they're gonna be 100% merino...

Best anti swamp arse turkey hunting investment I've ever made(y)

I agree to an extent as I have sever pair of 100% merino from FIrst Lite. They are awesome but are not nearly as durable as the buck naked from Duluth. The buck naked are nearly as good and on sale for $12 a pair at the moment.

hunthard2

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
For you fellas who are into Duluth, A Facebook ad popped up saying 20% off $75 and free shipping for a limited time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
We was up there just before closing yesterday.... Walked out with just under 400 bucks worth of stuff. My wife and I love Duluth.

bigblue

Eight Pointer
“Summer Solved” Sale going on right now. I got a gift card for Father’s Day and went to the store today. Got some Armachillo and Breezeshooter shirts 40% off and some Bucknaked underwear on clearance. Hope this stuff is as good as everyone says...

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
“Summer Solved” Sale going on right now. I got a gift card for Father’s Day and went to the store today. Got some Armachillo and Breezeshooter shirts 40% off and some Bucknaked underwear on clearance. Hope this stuff is as good as everyone says...

You will NOT be disappointed!!! I been lurking since I got the link!!!

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Wanting to order some shorts being they are on sale big time.
Whats the likes and dis likes of the lighter weight shorts.
Looking at the Breezeshooter, flex dry on the fly and standard dry on the fly.

Armachillo cargo shorts look like the dry on the fly just different materials.

Some are 30$ off so worth a try. Just not sure on the fit or weight on them.

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Wanting to order some shorts being they are on sale big time.
Whats the likes and dis likes of the lighter weight shorts.
Looking at the Breezeshooter, flex dry on the fly and standard dry on the fly.

Armachillo cargo shorts look like the dry on the fly just different materials.

Some are 30$ off so worth a try. Just not sure on the fit or weight on them.
prices online are good in store. I would make the ride to the Cary store to try them on. Not all models have the same fit but flex is the way to go.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Duluths sizes are WAY different than any other shorts or pants I buy!!!! Not even close.
Smaller or larger?
When I called to ask about the shorts....
She said to get the sale order what you want and carry to the store when you have time to swap for correct size if needed.
They will swap sizes vs some places make you return them and buy the correct size and you are out the sales price.

Hope most fit but easier to try on at home than in store.
Its is a great place to deal with from the few time I went and ordered.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I can't stand trying on clothes. I bought a pair of pants from the store the same exact size I've been buying in slacks for years. Tried them on at home and they were WAY small!!!!!

I had to go 4 inches wider thanthe size I buy in khakis.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I can't stand trying on clothes. I bought a pair of pants from the store the same exact size I've been buying in slacks for years. Tried them on at home and they were WAY small!!!!!

I had to go 4 inches wider thanthe size I buy in khakis.

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Thats what I'm after.
If I need 40 for the most part should I order smaller or larger
in the flex gear if your normal 40 fits a little loose i would go a size smaller. My experience i had to go a size smaller on the flex firehose pants but underwear are true to size.

ABolt

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I love Duluth's stuff, but have 2 suggestions:

1. Shop at the store first - try on everything so that you really know your size for each item. Otherwise, plan on lots of returns.
2. Be sure you see the term "Flex" in the name of the item. For example, all of the pants I buy are of the "DuluthFlex" material. You won't be disappointed...

Hines

Spike
Duluth stores rarely have deals. Get their emails and buy online. You can usually find 10-20% off and they back their clothes FOREVER. I've returned ballroom khakis that faded weird and it was no questions asked. Love that fire hose material too. Been abusing one pair for almost 3 years. Although I will warn you, the firehose pants run small.

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
What?
Last time I was there they had 30 to 40% off a bunch of stuff.

Just last week they had shorts on sale 40% off.
Did not have time to hit the store so I ordered and had shipped.
exactly, if its on sale online its on sale in the store every time i have bought something.