Ammo situation

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
Nice.

Last year all the WMs in WNC cleared out their .223 and 300 BO (not .222) and said they would not be selling it ever again

Hoss

Eight Pointer
Went to the neuse sport shop tonight had 9mm And 45 acp some other calibers but these were all I was interested in. One box per sku I bought one of each and the wife did same, brass case target ammo reasonable priced. Clerk said they usually have it in stock. Wasn't really looking ammo but didn't pass it up.

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Buddy of mine dropped by Chauncey’s in Elizabeth City looking for some .30/30 ammo. Said that they had plenty, but that you’d have to pay for it.

$44.95 for Federal Blue Box Power Shok

He elected not to get any.

JoeSam1975

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Buddy of mine dropped by Chauncey’s in Elizabeth City looking for some .30/30 ammo. Said that they had plenty, but that you’d have to pay for it.

Good lord...I bought 3 boxes at Wally World for 16.00 a box...

ducknut

Eight Pointer

Not suprised. They're higher than giraffe nuts on a normal day.

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I'm glad all my critters have plenty of feed. The lone exception is the 357 Rem Max I put together last year. Got caught with my pants down on supplies other than brass. Have a couple trades in the works to remedy that.

SamCo89

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Was in Bass Pro Cary earlier today, they had quite a bit of 6mm, some 22-250 & 300 win Mag.. a few boxes of 264..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
What's the going price of 9mm, today (if you can find it)?

And, why would any retailer limit quantities?

JoeSam1975

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
What's the going price of 9mm, today (if you can find it)?

And, why would any retailer limit quantities?

Dunhams is Rocky Mount put a limit on it because one person was buying it all and reselling it at outrageous prices. They limited just him and he complained to corporate, so corporate told them to limit everyone. Guy wasn't sure if all Dunhams were doing it.

Last they had was 13.99 a box 3 weeks ago. Lasted less than a hour even with the limits.

Attachments

• 623261462.jpg
    623261462.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 22

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Local gun shop when they have 9mm is $19.95 limit 2. They put a limit because the other gun shops was sending the same people to buy it all to resell at $30 plus a box.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bigdrumnc

Ten Pointer
I just picked up some 30-06 honrady American whitetail 150 grain. I didn’t realize I didn’t have as much 150 grain as I thought . I have a box and a half of 180. Payed 24.00$. I think that’s fair. Our Walmart has been out for some time.

JonnyA93

Button Buck
Cabela’s in Garner is outta everything. I’ve been checking WikiArms daily which will give you the lowest price in stock ammo options online at any current minute. Changes by the second. Been buying 9mm at .60/rd plus shipping 😑

7mm-08

Twelve Pointer
You didn’t pay attention the last eight elections and 6 school shootings? If toilet paper is a commodity, you had better be loaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullet1

Four Pointer
I just picked up some 30-06 honrady American whitetail 150 grain. I didn’t realize I didn’t have as much 150 grain as I thought . I have a box and a half of 180. Payed 24.00$. I think that’s fair. Our Walmart has been out for some time.

Where at?