Ammo in stock?

SUDDEN IMPACT

Eight Pointer
My wife and I scored on some ammo today at Sportsman's Warehouse in Asheville. They actually had a nice selection come in. They did limit everyone today two boxes per person total. We picked up some 9mm and .45.

TH7

Eight Pointer
Heck. I’m just looking for 410 to take my son squirrel hunting. This is ridiculous
Roger's sporting goods had cases on their website Monday and Tuesday. Keep an eye on there, they are keeping stock updated well.

ABolt

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
OK, so my local Wal-Mart has the following:

2 boxes of .222 Rem.
2 boxes of .25-06
1 box of 7mm-08

No guns, no shotgun shells, not even any BBs or .177 cal pellets...

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Unexpected Windfall!

I cleaned out the truck yesterday and found a brand new box of 50 9mm FMJ loaded rounds! Also one lone 9mm FMJ round was found in the door panel!

Downeast

Twelve Pointer
I have enough hunting ammo for my rifles to last a lifetime. The only thing I may need is a case or two of dove loads. Preferably #6's. I despise #8 low brass. They cripple more than they kill.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Stop at a few stores today.
Had a good stock of ammo, hunting, target and PD.
Walked out with several boxes of 10mm XTP today. Not bad prices. Cheaper than on line.

JoeSam1975

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Stop at a few stores today.
Had a good stock of ammo, hunting, target and PD.
Walked out with several boxes of 10mm XTP today. Not bad prices. Cheaper than on line.

Where did yo find the 10mm? I have been lucky enough to find it one time in person. Feel free to PM if you don't want to post it here.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Here would be a funny situation. All the stores at the same time double or triple the price of ammo forcing Cooper to protect ammo prices with anti-gouging laws. That would really make him burn inside.

ermiller1016

Four Pointer
Contributor
Ordered a variety of ammo on gunbroker.com the other night. Just shows you how volatile our supply chain is!

Loganwayne

Ten Pointer
Ordered a variety of ammo on gunbroker.com the other night. Just shows you how volatile our supply chain is!

How over priced was it. Gunbroker seems to sell everything I want 10-15% higher after all their fees and shipping than what I can find on ammoseek.com

And the gun prices are sky high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ermiller1016

Four Pointer
Contributor
How over priced was it. Gunbroker seems to sell everything I want 10-15% higher after all their fees and shipping than what I can find on ammoseek.com

And the gun prices are sky high

Accurate statement but got tired of driving all over the place to find one box of handgun ammo. Good to go on hunting rifles now. I’ll check ammoseek.com out as well. A lot of gun shops are putting ammo way for folks that purchase guns from them. I’ve heard that from several
Folks!

Loganwayne

Ten Pointer
Accurate statement but got tired of driving all over the place to find one box of handgun ammo. Good to go on hunting rifles now. I’ll check ammoseek.com out as well. A lot of gun shops are putting ammo way for folks that purchase guns from them. I’ve heard that from several
Folks!

Ammoseek is decent. And you can find deals on stuff but you just have to check it at the right time to catch it. I’ve done it with.22 and 9mm.

I was in the same boat as you and ordered hunting on gunbroker, then happened to stop at sportsman’s warehouse and picked up three more boxes of it for pre COVID prices but I’m set on hunting rounds for a few to 15 years lol