Ammo at Walmart

BJordan

Eight Pointer
Siler City Walmart says 3 box limit and it also says they stock ammo at 7am each morning. Clerks say there's one older guy that come in every morning, if there's ammo in stock his wife then comes in and they buy whatever it is in stock.

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Is there no "2 box limit" sign? There's one at ours.

Only time I've bought everything in stock, was when there was one box left. Lol.

ETA: I just remembered... We were out in Boone a couple months ago for an appointment, so I went by WM looking for .410. I walked up to the gun section, and there were two guys standing there, looking at the rifle rounds in the "cage." They heard my footsteps, both looked at me, then they slid over to the 12ga 100 packs, and started loading up. They looked like they belonged on the tennis court. I doubt they had intentions to use the ammo.

I guess it depends on the Walmart as far as a limit goes. I’ve been able to buy as much as I want(or as much as they have) for the most part.

The most I’ve bought lately was about 30 boxes, a mix of centerfire, rimfire, and shotgun shells.

BJordan

Eight Pointer
My understanding in the siler city Walmart is 3 boxes per like ammo, so if there was 243, 270 and 308 you could get 3 boxes of each. Can't confirm as they never have ammo when I'm in there.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1611840787165.jpg
    FB_IMG_1611840787165.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 27

Tim87

Button Buck
Went to Dunham's in Shelby today. They had 8 boxes of 450 Bushmaster. Some 220 swift, 2 boxes of 300 win mag, 1 box of 338 win mag, and some 12 ga bird shells.
Problem is, they've got their stuff marked up, too. Didn't need anything they had. Left it all there.
dunhams in sanford had stuff as well but like you said all marked up. pass.

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Walmart on 401S in Raleigh has 4 boxes of Winchester 300 Win Mag $32 per.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

btsharky

Twelve Pointer
Walked in the Williamston store today and they had 22 WMR (150 rounds for $27), 300Win Deer Season for $32 and 410 defense rounds( Winchester 10 for $14). I saw some 17 caliber in the case too.

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Walked in the Williamston store today and they had 22 WMR (150 rounds for $27), 300Win Deer Season for $32 and 410 defense rounds( Winchester 10 for $14). I saw some 17 caliber in the case too.
The question is what did they have when you left?? LOL!!!

btsharky

Twelve Pointer
I actually only bought 1 box of 22 mags. I have a plenty of the other stuff so I didn't mess with it. What's funny is I had just told my wife I would like to have a few more 22 mags and there they were. :panic:

Rubline

Twelve Pointer
This was the ammo shelf at Walmart in Roxboro yesterday. Two boxes of Winchester .22 long rifle, nothing else.20210129_112142.jpg