All-star Special Starter...

specialk

Twelve Pointer
Just heard a special starter will be at tonites race and yell 3 very familar words that we aint heard in over a year....

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Not watching. Was the starter a Waltrip and the words Boogity Boogity Boogity?

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
When Nascar has to put lights under a car to identify the make, something is way way wrong.

I believe Nascar is trying to draw in viewers who have little interest or knowledge between the makes, and make it flashier for the dumber targeted folks.

I thought the racing behind the lead was decent. Multiple grooves with similar lap times. Bumpers were used, but not to wreck anybody who didn't deserve it ;).

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I thoroughly enjoyed the open and the all star race. The open was really pretty good racing/rubbing, especially the start.

Told the wife before the start of the all star race that i was becoming an Elliot fan. A talented young driver, good equipment and crew, he should be good for a long time. Then i told her Kyle Busch was an :donkhole. At the end of the race i thought for sure that Kyle would wreck him if he could get close enough.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
When Nascar has to put lights under a car to identify the make, something is way way wrong.

I believe Nascar is trying to draw in viewers who have little interest or knowledge between the makes, and make it flashier for the dumber targeted folks.

I thought the racing behind the lead was decent. Multiple grooves with similar lap times. Bumpers were used, but not to wreck anybody who didn't deserve it ;).
Did they have one running rainbow lights or black lights.

specialk

Twelve Pointer
The lites were liked by the kids....racing was good....format seemed ok.....moving car nunbers further back on the car was almost un-noticed..... the cone thing didnt seem to offer anything.....i liked it being at bristol....