All I can say is wow.

Baxter

Twelve Pointer
wow. I got this off of Facebook . I would think that you could see the blades are not sharpened. And Rage packages the head at the bottom of the package and says include practice head.

Attachments

• 883ECBA1-8E55-44DD-A2B9-E127AD46DB78.png
    883ECBA1-8E55-44DD-A2B9-E127AD46DB78.png
    294.7 KB · Views: 312

Sp8

Ten Pointer
wow. I got this off of Facebook . I would think that you could see the blades are not sharpened. And Rage packages the head at the bottom of the package and says include practice head.
This has to be a joke...right? Blades dont look right. Id say chinese knockoffs

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JoeSam1975

Twelve Pointer
Contributor

Please tell me someone on Facebook told him it was the practice head!!!

shotgunner

Ten Pointer
I was talking with a guy at a local gun store one day. Another guys name came up (John), my buddy told me not to be around him with guns. The story goes something like this:

My buddy was shooting a 25.06 that was a tack driver. John was there and asked "What kind of bullet is that?" The answer went something like this: Hornady 117gr. interlock. John replies: "I got to get me a box of them".

Fast forward about a week. John shows up to shoot, has a box of exactly what the other guy was shooting the week before and gives them to him. Said his rifle did not like them. Could not keep them on paper. My buddy knows they might not shoot as good in that rifle, but not staying on the paper did not seem right. So my buddy offers to check rings and stuff to see if something was loose. He happens to glance at the barrel stamped .270..................................................................................................

And this is why I am very selective who I shoot with.