All Hail The Mighty SEC

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
kansas state big favorite tonight- LSU's last game that i can really get behind them. Kelly holds no appeal for me.
You would suspect LSU plays hard for their audition for kelly and the interim coach is staying so maybe they can fool the oddsmakers.
And Kelly is doing his best Coach K imitation by getting paid to coach but not coaching, so this probable loss will not go on his record. I hope LSU wins, I will start pulling against them next year.

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Two SEC teams will play for the National Championship.

Is there a better example of how strong a conference is than that?

ABolt

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Didnt' #18 NC State win 9 games with an ACC schedule, but went down to Starkville and got murdered by the 4th best team in the SEC West?

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Even the pitiful SEC teams could "probably" handle an ACC pre-season powerhouse.
Correct, but it doesn't take an SEC team to do that. The same thing was accomplished this season by several ACC teams.

Last edited:

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I'm still sticking with Ga 27-20. Bama does have best D player in country and heisman winner at QB but Ga has been best team all year except for the main time it counted can't see Bama playing that way again on offense. surely Ga can get over the hump at some point good time as any