All Hail The Mighty SEC

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Games that actually get cared about ain't till Fri others are just scrimmage
I disagree,

There is a LOT on the line for some coaches, and several players given certain non playoff bowl games. Some players have a chance at a shot at the NFL, some coaches have a chance to outperform and either get a newer shinier contract or get recruited by a better school.

Then there are the rewards to schools "chosen" :rolleyes:

In the end, we all show up to work for $. Bowl games are work for some, but party's for most.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I disagree,

There is a LOT on the line for some coaches, and several players given certain non playoff bowl games. Some players have a chance at a shot at the NFL, some coaches have a chance to outperform and either get a newer shinier contract or get recruited by a better school.

Then there are the rewards to schools "chosen" :rolleyes:

In the end, we all show up to work for $. Bowl games are work for some, but party's for most.
I shoulda clarified I was just referring to top SEC teams that set the standard of title or bust. And I agree not only is there reason for some of bowl games but I do enjoy watching many of em I'm all for more college ball games.

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
I shoulda clarified I was just referring to top SEC teams that set the standard of title or bust. And I agree not only is there reason for some of bowl games but I do enjoy watching many of em I'm all for more college ball games.

Same. I enjoyed auburns terrible game against Houston.

...and I'm enjoying this UNC USC game, but blueNC needs to catch up.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I really thought NC woulda won this one id seen SC play some really bad ball this year. I guess you could say that about both and some one had win at least they played and didn't cancel

ABolt

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Looks like the SEC will win the only 2 bowl games that matter, and will own the National Championship game…

Reactions: jug

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
georgia 3 pt favorites to beat AL. They both looked good Friday- I have no clue who wins.
I just hope both teams stay out of a covid outbreak and can play their best players.

The SEC always has a team or two capable of winning it all every year. And most of the time it is Nick Saban. That being said the rest of the conference rides their coat tails. They are not as strong top to bottom as some believe. Usually a top heavy conference. Anybody watch that Ole Miss Baylor game. U G L Y.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
It’s unbelievable that an alabama team that manhandled Georgia just a couple weeks ago is an underdog again lol. I think it will be a little closer but I fully believe nick saban will serve Kirby smart his lunch yet again.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
The SEC always has a team or two capable of winning it all every year. And most of the time it is Nick Saban. That being said the rest of the conference rides their coat tails. They are not as strong top to bottom as some believe. Usually a top heavy conference. Anybody watch that Ole Miss Baylor game. U G L Y.

And what meaning did that game have? None whatsoever. You let those two teams get scheduled during the regular season and see what happens.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
And what meaning did that game have? None whatsoever. You let those two teams get scheduled during the regular season and see what happens.
i would wager that the ole miss qb had some moments when it "meant " something to him as in the loss of an nfl career.
Hope he's ok.