Ahhh spring, the apple trees are blooming and the coyotes are dropping

PPosey

Twelve Pointer
Yot was up in my food plot 180 yards above the house looked like a very pregnant female unfortunately for her I have a habit of sitting on the back porch with a rifle when I get in from work.

Attachments

• 20190417_175359.jpg
    20190417_175359.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 103
  • 20190417_172304.jpg
    20190417_172304.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 105

MtnMan

Ten Pointer
I've got one that will set my alarm off nearly every night but it won't come out in the open for a shot.

PPosey

Twelve Pointer
Yep she had a belly full, tits were dropping. There is a big red colored male I keep getting on camera, hope to get him soon. Clover is coming up well and deer have been at the mineral site as well.

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Found coyote scat on my property this week full of deer hair. Got down on my hands and knees and examined it with my glasses on, definitely white and brown deer hair, and the newborns fawns have not dropped yet, so it was an adult deer.

44spec

Four Pointer
Good job she looked like pretty good fur for this time of year. I happened to see a coyote pup hit on the highway this morning that looked to be a month or maybe 2 months old. Probably 10 lbs I would guess, surprised me that would be born that early. You never know with coyotes and mother nature.