ACC Tournament

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I'll admit, I haven't watched any organized ball sport in a number of years. I'm kinda "in the house" right now and figured, maybe I'll see what the ACC tournament is going to be like. I remember, back in the day, almost anywhere you worked in the Triangle area, when the tournament came on there was going to be a television nearby somewhere and it would be on the game and all the games were televised. Well, I started looking at the schedule for today and couldn't find the game. Got online and did some reading and nothing is being broadcast except on the ACC Network till the quarter finals. Now, that is a day I never thought I would see. Hope everyone really interested has Netlu, Huflix or whatever they are using these days to hold sports hostage.

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer
I thought I saw a pig flying the other day. Surely you’re kidding about this? I’ve got every sports channel there is so come on down and we’ll split screen watch basketball and whatever race we can find. You brought back some good memories of watching the tourney while at work. It seemed like it was just accepted that it was going to be on somewhere and the bosses were watching it too.

maelstrom

Four Pointer
I remember in high school TVs were rolled into class so we could watch the tournament. It all went down hill after the ACC decided to expand.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I thought I saw a pig flying the other day. Surely you’re kidding about this? I’ve got every sports channel there is so come on down and we’ll split screen watch basketball and whatever race we can find. You brought back some good memories of watching the tourney while at work. It seemed like it was just accepted that it was going to be on somewhere and the bosses were watching it too.

I'll take a pass on that offer. I was only slightly interested since I have nothing better to do than read. Plus, the Govenor says I am in a high risk group and that I need to stay home and avoid large concentrations of people. I did find it most shocking that State, Carolina, Wake Forest and Clemson all stand a chance of being eliminated before making it to national television.

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer
I'll take a pass on that offer. I was only slightly interested since I have nothing better to do than read. Plus, the Govenor says I am in a high risk group and that I need to stay home and avoid large concentrations of people. I did find it most shocking that State, Carolina, Wake Forest and Clemson all stand a chance of being eliminated before making it to national television.
That’s what has happened since the ACC let all those othe teams in. I mean Norte Dame, really? And I am also in the stay home category so it’s all good.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
just a random thought but if the acc had failed to expand it would be dead.
Teams siphoned off (like maryland) to better deals.
But I would be lying to say that i dont miss the daytime midweek games interrupting normal activity in the state.

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer
just a random thought but if the acc had failed to expand it would be dead.
Teams siphoned off (like maryland) to better deals.
But I would be lying to say that i dont miss the daytime midweek games interrupting normal activity in the state.
Sadly it is all about the big tv cash cow.