ACC Football

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
Like cowboys of college football

Every year is going to be it

Haven’t been relevant since Catholics vs Convicts T shirts
Dang…can’t believe you’re doggin’ on the Irish like that…I thought you were a fan😂😂😂

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
wolfpack opening as 6 pt underdogs to clemson.
wake 7 pt underdogs to fsu.
unc 9 pt favorite over VT.
duke favored by 1.5 against va.

Weather creates havoc?

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
The weather might make for some UGLY football. I remember Mack’s first go round 1997 Carolina was like 8-0 and played fsu in a tropical storm and it was a very low scoring game. All the Carolina fans(except me) said “if it hasn’t been for the weather we would’ve gone undefeated” we ended the season 11-1 and had to play in the gator bowl lol. I hope none of these games get cancelled and they have to play in the elements. Could make some things happen that normally don’t happen.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Actually I’m wrong it was 1996 when Carolina finished 10-2 and they played fsu in the storm but they were both undefeated at the time

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
The weather might make for some UGLY football. I remember Mack’s first go round 1997 Carolina was like 8-0 and played fsu in a tropical storm and it was a very low scoring game. All the Carolina fans(except me) said “if it hasn’t been for the weather we would’ve gone undefeated” we ended the season 11-1 and had to play in the gator bowl lol. I hope none of these games get cancelled and they have to play in the elements. Could make some things happen that normally don’t happen.
I may be looking at it wrong but if Drake is your qb I see no advantage in. playing VT in a downpour
Clemsons qb should really blow up so it might be good for state?

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
I may be looking at it wrong but if Drake is your qb I see no advantage in. playing VT in a downpour
Clemsons qb should really blow up so it might be good for state?

I would expect Carolina we win that game under normal circumstances but if it’s a mudslide who knows. They have historically been bad playing on the rain.

When I made my prediction of state beating Clemson it was before I knew they might be playing in a hurricane. That brings a whole different feel to this game because Clemson is better on the ground game. If it rains cats and dogs I think Clemson should have the advantage but under normal weather and circumstances if Leary can throw the ball like he wants then state should be in good shape.

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I would expect Carolina we win that game under normal circumstances but if it’s a mudslide who knows. They have historically been bad playing on the rain.

When I made my prediction of state beating Clemson it was before I knew they might be playing in a hurricane. That brings a whole different feel to this game because Clemson is better on the ground game. If it rains cats and dogs I think Clemson should have the advantage but under normal weather and circumstances if Leary can throw the ball like he wants then state should be in good shape.
They Beat ND at home the one year in a hurricane

Rain in face for 4 quarters and a hotel without power. Was great way to experience Raleigh.

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I hope Clemson wins, but if ncsu coaches watched Clemson at all last week, tigers don't have a chance....defensive backs are pitiful

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Gonna be a good day of ball today looking forward to few like the Ky game and Wake game. As far as state conditions looking better than I thought can they expose that secondary like wake? Don't think they'll win I'll take tigers by 12. Also Interested in Bama first test since Texas

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Are they playing games during a state of emergency ?
Figured they wouldn't play games in Fl,Ga,SC,NC, and possibly Va ???

All the fields ready ? ECU, fl gators, gamecocks, fiu, miami, Va. And Va tech ?
Think all the fields will be ready ? :stir: :devilish:

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns

Just like a Clemson fan (calling @Ol Copper also ) already making excuses. 😁 just kidding I think they win

DC-DXT

Twelve Pointer

ECU is in Boca Raton for their game. Game was moved from Tampa.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Hence the pot stirring emoji.
Thought I'd catch a wolf. I caught an Irish fighting Leprechaun. 🤣
If this game was in NC I'd feel better about it being close but at Clemson close mid season on Sat night don't see it being 1 score game but I hope is close I'll be watching

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
Has there ever been a game of this magnitude for the pack? Imagine what a win Saturday would.do.for the program?

Hasn't been a NC homer school in the national championship discussion since 1997.

Now the Pack are if they win.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I think the pack can win even in death valley. There is no way they aren't prepared, and Clemson has some obvious holes on D. Tonight might be the latest I've stayed up in a long long time!

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Anybody catch the end of the kentucky game? What a horrible loss for such a hopeful team. There is a reason that bottom feeding teams continue to be bottom feeders and never get over the hump. If you want to be considered a good program, you have to beat good programs when you have the chance especially when you have multiple golden opportunities. I hope NC state can change that trajectory tonight.

I'd hate to be a kentucky fan watching sec shorts this week.