ACC Football

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Because they have a “heisman” candidate at QB and a “great” coach calling the shots 😂 and all those “4 and 5 star” recruits that we have. I am with you, no clue how we are even favorites this week. We have always struggled in Atlanta regardless of how either teams season is going. If we get a win I expect it to be by 7 points or less but honestly I am expecting a loss.
Yeah I had the same doubts about va.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Wake really looked good against VA last night.
State in the espn game this afternoon with Clemson.
State has clemson on espn's upset alert:

Sounds good to me. :)

Wake has a pretty good team that is a little under the radar. Wouldn’t surprise me to see them end the season with only 2 losses or less in this conference.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Double D is on every nc state fan's upset alert every week.

They better stop having so many mental mistakes if they want the upset today. On that last drive clemsons qb looked more like last year. He made some great passes even though a couple of them were dropped by receivers.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy

country

Ten Pointer
State has a stupid coach. Play for field goal. Should have tried to score touchdown

They were more worried about running clock out than scoring....

Last edited:

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
😂 nc state doing what they always do. This is like watching Carolina. That was as close of a miss as you can have. Their fg kicker better get into a witness protection program after this game.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
2 missed fgs and one dropped td. WHY would you have I we a minute on the clock and set up for ANOTHER missed field goal. Another Clemson squeak. Another state loss. I hope it hurts, and gets people FIRED !

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
2 missed fgs and one dropped td. WHY would you have I we a minute on the clock and set up for ANOTHER missed field goal. Another Clemson squeak. Another state loss. I hope it hurts, and gets people FIRED !

This didn’t age well…..

What a game. It went just exactly as I thought it would. I knew state would give Clemson a fit. It’s a rebuild year now for Clemson for sure. They just don’t have any offensive weapons. Congrats to nc state. They hung in there despite disappointment.

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Correct…..but if you had watched it you wouldn’t have thought it would have ever happened as the game was progressing.
I was unable to watch it because my TV has rabbit ears, but I was following several games online today, including that one. I know there were lots of problems, but when saw the other post thought I had misunderstood and State had actually lost. I had to go back and recheck to make sure they had indeed won.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Well, the “heisman” has 2 fumbles in the first half and tech is leading. Imagine that. So far Sam Howell is responsible for 10 tech points. Howell is the best player on techs team thusfar lol

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
7 points in 3.5 quarters, 2 fumbles, another turnover on downs……. Doesn’t sound very “heisman like” to me. Where are all the carolina fans that had so much to say before the season started? Y’all good? Is Mack brown still “on fire” ?

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
I apologize for not telling you that UNC wasn;'t going to lose this one.

Lol it would not have mattered. I knew we would give up quite a few points and I knew that we would struggle against another decent defense and of course it happened again. It’s pretty easy to predict. 4th game in to his 3rd year and we are just as bad as ever. I don’t ever want to hear another positive comment about Mack brown (or Sam howell) ever again. We just made a struggling 1-2 team look like title contenders. If there was ever a year that we could possibly break out and have a 1-2 loss season and make it to the acc championship then this should have been the year. The acc is as bad as it has ever been and we have a cakewalk schedule. But here we are 2-2 and somewhere some poor lonesome dejected Carolina fan is saying to himself “you just wait til next year” We are well on our way to a 4-5 loss season again.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
just wanted to get my credit on calling that.

my wife and youngest daughter (NC State Grad) were very happy,,, heck I even watched the last half and both overtimes to spend time with my wife (been gone a lot),,,, it was a good game,,

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I really thought ST8 was going to find a way to lose that game yesterday. SO GLAD they didn't, but also realize how close they were to not winning. Positives were third downs, HECK of a punter!!!!!, Dline tipping balls, lots of positives I'd say.