ACC Football

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
and now we only have wake to hope for a conference champion. ASU loses again in LA.
I am about convinced the next big move of an NC college team is in Greenville.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Ohh Kirby he gonna take so much criticism in Ga lots and I mean lots fans been saying for 2 months he is screwing their chance at championship by not giving the original starter at QB back hos job after back from injury Daniels is by far better passer its why he beat out Bennett to start with now when big boys line up Bennett folds and Kirby looks like an idiot. What is most impressive is Bama line blocking I've seem way less front 7s give Bama fits they stepped up and won this game they should get player of game award.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
What have I been telling y’all all year? Georgia is just like Carolina……choke after choke after choke after choke. Bama is just baddddddd to the bone. This solidifies one thing…..there is only one division in college football and that is the sec west. They should just put the sec west in the cfp and let them kill each other.
I say Ga and Bama meet in champ game and Ga wins by 10

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Ohh Kirby he gonna take so much criticism in Ga lots and I mean lots fans been saying for 2 months he is screwing their chance at championship by not giving the original starter at QB back hos job after back from injury Daniels is by far better passer its why he beat out Bennett to start with now when big boys line up Bennett folds and Kirby looks like an idiot.
QB play sure hurt them tonight. And some of Smart's game decisions and clock management reminded me of Mack Brown.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Same ol dawgs just like it has been for decades now. Can’t win the big game and cannot beat bama. Nick saban is Georgia’s(and a lot of other teams) daddy. I wish they would just drop Georgia out now. But in reality Georgia will be in and they’ll get their brains beat out by Bama again(if not by Michigan first) and Georgia fans will go back in the same hole they’ve been living in for nearly 40 years. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving fan base.

And there is no doubt who the heisman is now.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
QB play sure hurt them tonight. And some of Smart's game decisions and clock management reminded me of Mack Brown.

I was thinking the same thing. Georgia had their opportunity when they get the ball in side the 25 twice in the third quarter and did not score either time.

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
Yesterday is a prime example of why I dont bet on ball games.....Didnt see a few of those arse kickings coming down the pike😃😃

So, in that vein of thinking Im going...
1) Cincy
2) Michigan
3) Bama
4) Gawgia

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Yesterday is a prime example of why I dont bet on ball games.....Didnt see a few of those arse kickings coming down the pike😃😃

So, in that vein of thinking Im going...
1) Cincy
2) Michigan
3) Bama
4) Gawgia
Me not betting is what keeps me from living in cardboard box. Just like right now I'd bet Ga wins championship and by 10

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I was thinking the same thing. Georgia had their opportunity when they get the ball in side the 25 twice in the third quarter and did not score either time.
That'll happen when you bench the QB that won the job because he got injured early in year and start a 3rd stringer who's play has been covered by that D all year there always comes a time you gotta step up at this level

BoonDock

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Now we know what happened to @NCST8GUYView attachment 80391

The real question is why are you rushing the field after beating an unranked team that you should be beating as the “football school” in the state? Like, you’re a ranked football team beating an unranked football team and you rush the field? I don’t get that, from any team. Act like you expected to win, even if it was handed to you.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
The real question is why are you rushing the field after beating an unranked team that you should be beating as the “football school” in the state? Like, you’re a ranked football team beating an unranked football team and you rush the field? I don’t get that, from any team. Act like you expected to win, even if it was handed to you.

State fans, never know 🤷🏼‍♂️

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

mom guessing you didn’t watch the game?

Dead Eye-NC

Eight Pointer
i think ncaa and most fans dont want sec
championship redo in the final game. im thinking that will be semi. bama n mich in finals

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
That'll happen when you bench the QB that won the job because he got injured early in year and start a 3rd stringer who's play has been covered by that D all year there always comes a time you gotta step up at this level

That would’ve happened of joe theisman was taking snaps for Georgia. They cannot win big games, doesn’t matter who is back there. It’s been like that forever and ever. They always have some of the best recruits and players every year and they keep drowning in the same pool year after year.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
That would’ve happened of joe theisman was taking snaps for Georgia. They cannot win big games, doesn’t matter who is back there. It’s been like that forever and ever. They always have some of the best recruits and players every year and they keep drowning in the same pool year after year.
That was a better game than end result first half was close. The Ga D is up for the task they just need O and coach to not screw them first drive of game shoulda had pick 6 if Bama coulda catch hit him square. We shall see unless Mich plays game their life we get a rematch and I st and by Ga winning by 10

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
miracles like that seldom occur. I completely understand the reaction. My question is why any state fan did not rush the field. If not then when?

BoonDock

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
miracles like that seldom occur. I completely understand the reaction. My question is why any state fan did not rush the field. If not then when?

Maybe I’m too old school here, but you don’t rush the field against someone that isn’t as good as you are. I saw the game and I saw what happened, but cheer and have a good time, storm the field? If I’m a player or fan, I expect to win that football game. Rush when you beat a top 5 team, rush when you do something really special. Beating an unranked UNC team that you had underperformed against to be in the position to get said miracle just doesn’t make sense. It’s not just state, hell UNC rushed the floor beating an unranked Duke basketball team a few years ago I think, that’s a joke too.

Doing that as a fan base just shows where the bar is set and that’s just sad.

Could you imagine a ranked Georgia team beating unranked GT in the same situation? No. Way.