ACC Football

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
UNC SUCKS!!!!!
Total friggin embarrassing crap hole of a football team.
Losing to SUCK Florida State. State College loses to UNC and Dave needs to be cut loose ASAP.
Unc could not beat Scotland County high school.

I agree with every word. Can we fire Mack now? Remember all the “Mack is back” excitement? I bet those season ticket holders are asking for refunds. I literally hate every part of this team. I would rather see Jefferson boaz in there getting a shot at QB. Until Mack and howell are gone I will almost enjoy watching them lose.

Reactions: jug

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I dont know personally what kind of money UNC football program has but one of my customers who does and donates money told me 3 weeks ago that it is ridiculous the amount of money UNC spends on the football program.
Well with that said.....
They sure don't mind pissing it away.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
UNC SUCKS!!!!!
Total friggin embarrassing crap hole of a football team.
Losing to SUCK Florida State. State College loses to UNC and Dave needs to be cut loose ASAP.
Unc could not beat Scotland County high school.

I do see one thing wrong here. The fact is, UNC has a great collection of players. They have a lot of talent on the field. It shouldn’t surprise anyone if they blow nc state or anyone else out on any given day. They have the talent without a doubt. It’s embarrassing to see it this way.

country

Ten Pointer
Man, that was a hell of a game. Penn State is better than I thought, but hard to win on the road without your QB. I bet they won't drop too far in the ratings.

Article says Iowa beats Iowa. How dumb are journalists....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211009-204402_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211009-204402_Samsung Internet.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 8

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
well A&M is certainly playing well.
Time for AL to wake up.
the more these suspected conference champs lose the better it would be for new blood in the playoffs.

How about WF? Syracuse had enough screw ups to last a season but in the end wake won. On a helllavu catch.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
That was an incredible game all the way to cap off a fun day. I don’t like alabama but I really hate seeing jimbo fisher win any time being how he left a powerhouse program to go to be the little red headed step child in the sec. Alabama is still in good shape though. They win out and they more than likely play Georgia in the sec championship game and they would be in. We will find out just how good Kentucky is next week against Georgia. Kentucky sure did show up a week after their big win to dominate LSU. Perhaps this is the year of parity? The past 2 weeks have been the best 2 weeks of college football in probably over a decade.

Last edited:

firedawg60

Twelve Pointer
I don't care for Jimbo either, but Saban is at the bottom of the list. I really thought the momentum of the game changed enough in the third that Bama would easily pull ahead in the fourth. Great game either way and wasn't won or lost on some stupid call or go into OT.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
That was an incredible game all the way to cap off a fun day. I don’t like alabama but I really hate seeing jimbo fisher win any time being how he left a powerhouse program to go to be the little red headed step child in the sec. Alabama is still in good shape though. They win out and they more than likely play Georgia in the sec championship game and they would be in. We will find out just how good Kentucky is next week against Georgia. Kentucky sure did show up a week after their big win to dominate LSU. Perhaps this is the year of parity? The past 2 weeks have been the best 2 weeks of college football in probably over a decade.
not many folks alive has seen such parity. According to the stats i posted before this weekend.
It is truly a unique year.
Look no further than winston salem for proof. :)

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
not many folks alive has seen such parity. According to the stats i posted before this weekend.
It is truly a unique year.
Look no further than winston salem for proof. :)

About 15 years ago wake had a year like this and went to the orange bowl. I want to say that might’ve been the same year Kentucky was 8-0 before they lost. But in the end it was LSU destroying Ohio st in the national championship game.

Last edited:

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Ohio st is an improving team and the SEC guys have more holes and less depth in key spots than usual Bama had same issues against Fla they will really have fight if meet Ga now whether Ga offense can be at least adequate time will tell

Reactions: jug

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I dont think you get to single out anyone in this forum for your fun. Trolling is frowned upon.
Kick the unc fans while you can- by now you should all know how it works in NC college sports.
They'll be high and rolling at a moment's notice when order is restored.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
2 preseason heisman favs UNC and okl QB's. Okl was benched Saturday and Howell well y'all know. How things and opinions change once games actually get played

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
OK SEC Followers- Is GA 22 pts better than undefeated kentucky? That's the line i see this am.
Comments?
We're talking about a D that has only given up 2 touchdowns all year and against a respectable schedule. so if Ga can score 22 I'd say yeah. This is team is why I've always been a SEC fan their D is stout I just don't trust their QB situation. But they'll hurt Ky

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Ky is like a Wake story its nice and fun to root for but we all know deep down they gonna get stomped by someone before years end but good for both getting this far lot teams love be in their shoes

CharlesIngalls

Six Pointer
Iowa has beaten #17, #9, and #4
Alabama has beaten #14, #11, and #12

Should Iowa get upset by a 2-loss Purdue, should they get the same treatment and only drop down to the 5-7 range?

Precedent has been set... if Iowa loses this weekend, they should be ranked 5 or 6 next week right?

CharlesIngalls

Six Pointer
My other gripe...Michigan up to #8. Their best win is at Wisconsin. I would argue Kentucky's resume is much stronger but they come in at #11