ACC Football

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
The quarterback for Utah just took the hardest hit I've seen all year and he got right back up and got back in there. Glad they didn't call it targeting, just an old fashioned hit. That old boy is TOUGH.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Fat Lady sang.

Yep just need tcu to go down tomorrow. For the life of me I can’t figure out how they have Ohio state over bama in the cfp rankings after Ohio state gets dominated at home by the the only decent team they’ve played all year. Hope that changes.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Yep just need tcu to go down tomorrow. For the life of me I can’t figure out how they have Ohio state over bama in the cfp rankings after Ohio state gets dominated at home by the the only decent team they’ve played all year. Hope that changes.
Because bama has two losses. Tennessee beat them.
LSU made them look really bad. Then, LSU gets manhandled, making bama look even worse.
They will put bama in the CFP. I'd almost bet on that.

richard corn

Ten Pointer
I see Alabama in the mix only if TCU loses. They may need to lose badly at that. Alabama with two losses going to fall just short this year. Maybe they need to get Saban out and get Jimbo in there.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
CFP is set. All 3 get in today even with loss and Ohio st is 4th the committee has already shown them over Bama which is no one's fault but own that going for 2 against LSU will haunt them for while. Only question now is if TCU gets beat and goes to 4 seed or not.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
And I finally seen a defense worse than UNC my Lord USC couldn't trip someone to tackle em. I sure woulda liked seen USC win that game Ga woulda had so much fun rolling them.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I think its 2 things. 1 Bama only good win was against Texas and Ohio st has 2 what they call good wins ND and Penn st and the 1 loss factor all be it was an embarrassing one. I wish they'd get in but just not in cards

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I see Alabama in the mix only if TCU loses. They may need to lose badly at that. Alabama with two losses going to fall just short this year. Maybe they need to get Saban out and get Jimbo in there.
They won't knock TCU out if lose won't penalize them in this situation for playing extra game and finish with 1 loss if was 2 loss yes but not 1 loss team. Only remote chance would have be an absolute beatdown even then they've shown with Ohio st that doesn't matter all that much.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Y’all are smoking some good stuff if you think tcu gets in if they lose. No way. They have played literally nobody. I expect Kansas state to beat them and do so in convincing fashion just like I figured Utah would over USC last night. Maybe I’m wrong. Then Ohio state and bama are in. Still bama should be in over Ohio state playing the sec schedule. The Tennessee loss was on a horrific call. But we shall see.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Y’all are smoking some good stuff if you think tcu gets in if they lose. No way. They have played literally nobody. I expect Kansas state to beat them and do so in convincing fashion just like I figured Utah would over USC last night. Maybe I’m wrong. Then Ohio state and bama are in. Still bama should be in over Ohio state playing the sec schedule. The Tennessee loss was on a horrific call. But we shall see.
I'm absolutely convinced TCU gets in with close loss I agree they ain't beat hardly anyone but they beat Texas and Ks st they actually have 1 better win. I'd bet with ya but for you it'd be like taking candy from baby I'm wrong roughly 80% time😁

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
I'm absolutely convinced TCU gets in with close loss I agree they ain't beat hardly anyone but they beat Texas and Ks st they actually have 1 better win. I'd bet with ya but for you it'd be like taking candy from baby I'm wrong roughly 80% time😁

Kansas state is DOMINATING tcu. It should be worse than 14-7 right now. Dugan looks like a deer in the head lights every time the ball is snapped.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Kansas state is DOMINATING tcu. It should be worse than 14-7 right now. Dugan looks like a deer in the head lights every time the ball is snapped.
No doubt if this holds we'll get that look at what committee will do. TCU just doesn't look like they brought it but they are a 2nd half comeback kinda team Ks had decent lead on em in first game I think.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Strong response from k state to open the second half and without their best player. Seemed like the momentum might be favoring tcu but k state shut that down really quick.