ACC football

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
Cool story.

But is unc better than Pitt this season?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Do you have any reason to believe that Pitt would suddenly start beating UNC? We're not talking about an anomaly here. That's not to say that UNC was a Coastal champion caliber team. It's simply to say that Pitt and Narduzzi's philosophy were a good matchup for Fedora.

Cool story.

But is unc better than Pitt this season?

Do you have any reason to believe that Pitt would suddenly start beating UNC? We're not talking about an anomaly here. That's not to say that UNC was a Coastal champion caliber team. It's simply to say that Pitt and Narduzzi's philosophy were a good matchup for Fedora.
Just answer my question. Your spin will be ignored.

In no way do I think a 2-9 team is better than a 7-6 team.

I just want you on record agreeing with that.

Mack got pinned into a corner and gave the "I don't answer stupid questions" garbage response. When we all know he cant answer truthfully without looking like a buffoon.

Lol

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
Just answer my question. Your spin will be ignored.

In no way do I think a 2-9 team is better than a 7-6 team.

I just want you on record agreeing with that.

What spin? Lmao! I asked you what reason do you have to believe Pitt would begin beating UNC? This isn't a data anomaly. Narduzzi losing to UNC became the norm. Does that make them better? What is defined as 'better' is subjective. Is it head to head, because obviously UNC matches up well with Narduzzi, or does it simply mean in the grand scheme of football? Who knows, but what we do know is in the argument of UNC v. Pitt, Narduzzi is sitting with an o-fer.........

Thread starter #2,051
So why did Syracuse get a lesser bowl than NC State? Beat State , finished ahead of them in the standings?
Is the acc rigged for NC State?
If this has already been decided here I apologize. You boys been busy thumping that chest. :)

So why did Syracuse get a lesser bowl than NC State? Beat State , finished ahead of them in the standings?
Is the acc rigged for NC State?
If this has already been decided here I apologize. You boys been busy thumping that chest. :)
Both the Gator Bowl and Pinstripe Bowl are Tier 1 bowls and are of equal status.

While I'd argue the Gator is more prestigious, the selection committees for each bowl have access to the same teams.

I'd think the Pinstripe wanted Cuse because of geographic reasons. Gator wanted State because of huge fan base that travels well.

Kelvin Harmon has decided not to play in the Gator Bowl. My feelings are the same as last year with Chubb...while I completely support his decision to forgo his senior season and take the money, I do not support the decision to abandon the team in the middle of the season. I personally believe that if you're a true team player that loves the university, the chance to play in a NYE bowl game should be one of the proudest moments of your life.

Thread starter #2,054
Finley is the one with the most to lose. he probably should stay out as well. already the all acc linebacker is likely joining harmon and staying away. Too much money at stake to play for free.

Kelvin Harmon has decided not to play in the Gator Bowl. My feelings are the same as last year with Chubb...while I completely support his decision to forgo his senior season and take the money, I do not support the decision to abandon the team in the middle of the season. I personally believe that if you're a true team player that loves the university, the chance to play in a NYE bowl game should be one of the proudest moments of your life.
I agree. Furthermore, if you are on a scholarship to play ball, you play ball til your season is over. Plain and simple.

dpc

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
^ I always thought same thing till I watched Jaylin Smith for ND blow out his knee in a pointless Fiesta Bowl few years back. Play he got hurt in made my stomach turn. Cost him a 1st round draft pick and not sure how many millions. Thankfully Dallas took a chance in him and was drafted in 2nd round.

I always thought same thing about them playing till I seen what dpc said. Bottom line these colleges make millions off players so for kid's to make busines decision is ok to me anymore

No no no.....Lane Kiffen!!
No...no...no

Nick Saban's plane has been tracked flying towards CH this morning.

Lmao.

All these supposed splash hires aren't so "splashy"...

Dre Bly? He's never coached.
Tim Brewster? Another retread that previously coached at unc 20 years ago.
Tim Cross? Ummm....
Tommy Thigpen. Lol

So far, this is about what I expected. Lots of hype and flash....but very little substance.

Wonder which new hire Alt will claim as the "homerun" hire. Lol