ACC Football Schedule

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
3-5-5 schedule

meh

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Acc football is all about beating somebody
So they keep the old matchups in place so the fans think they have a shot at a couple of games. I’m glad we get some games every year versus some type of random rotation based on some more “fair” criteria. Omdv

Reactions: jug

BoonDock

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
If you’re good enough, it doesn’t matter who you play. Being scared of Clemson is a losers mentatility. You want to be the man, you’ve got to beat the man.

This does get the monkey of not winning the Atlantic off their back in 2023 when they go no divisions, but considering they have a losing record against the coastal doesn’t make the future look very bright.

I like the changes.

Newsome Road

Ten Pointer
If you’re good enough, it doesn’t matter who you play. Being scared of Clemson is a losers mentatility. You want to be the man, you’ve got to beat the man.

This does get the monkey of not winning the Atlantic off their back in 2023 when they go no divisions, but considering they have a losing record against the coastal doesn’t make the future look very bright.

I like the changes.
Says the guy scheduled to play Duke State and UVA every year. Unc didn't get scheduled to play any team that was at the top of the former coastal, and only one competitive team from the Atlantic from recent years. I'm sure you do like it!

Don't get me wrong...I'm excited about the Clemson versus State match up this year. It has the potential to be a monumental game, and I think State has a good shot at a win. But I'm not at all confident that State will compete with Clemson year in and year out.

With the new format of "best record is the winner", I really wish my team played Duke unc and UVA every year.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Moving forward, I don't think Clemson will be what they have been the past few years.
Just lost too many key players and coaches at the same time.
Not to mention the fiasco at QB.