Academy Yaldizaaaaaa shotgun

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Looked at the double barrel. It feels great. How are they? Cheaper than a CZ but more than a Stoger. Ya or na?

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Had a friend look at one for me and I liked what he said. The only thing keeping me from getting one in .410 is that they don't have any stores out in the country. I really don't want to go to Apex.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Had a friend look at one for me and I liked what he said. The only thing keeping me from getting one in .410 is that they don't have any stores out in the country. I really don't want to go to Apex.

Just come to the ddc gtg an hour early lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns

You could come by my house as I live about 1 mile behind the academy...

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I was getting ready to fill out the paperwork yesterday afternoon when I looked at the bottom of the barrels when I saw all the rust on it. I politely told the young lady that I would not be purchasing that gun. I left disappointed

mullet dredge

Six Pointer
Well that’s disappointing...I’ve had my eye on the O/U model 410 lately. Did the store attempt to make it right and locate a cleaner gun?

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
They still had the one on displayed, but I didn't want the one that everyone had fingered.

That little youth model 20ga over/under is sweet feeling also. I still might get one, but I'll inspect it real good.

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
There's one in Burlington. It ain't out in the country, but it's a sight better than Apex(y)

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Academy bought out the old K-mart store here in Gastonia and are rebuilding and expanding it; looks to be a large concern when done. No doubt it will blow Gander out of the water when it's open for business.