• At some point over the next few days NC Hunt and Fish will be migrating to a new server. We are not changing our hosting provider, but we are changing machines within that provider. The reason is that an external vendor, cPanel, has increased the price of their software and we need to migrate to a different control panel. When the migration occurs, the site will be unavailable and it will remain unavailable until the DNS servers are populated with the new IP address. This could take a day, but usually happens overnight. Once the site goes down you should clear your cookies and cache in your browser so you no longer attempt to connect to an old instance. Instructions will be posted on the old server so people who are stuck there will know how to find the new server.

Academy Yaldizaaaaaa shotgun

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Looked at the double barrel. It feels great. How are they? Cheaper than a CZ but more than a Stoger. Ya or na?

lasttombstone

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Had a friend look at one for me and I liked what he said. The only thing keeping me from getting one in .410 is that they don't have any stores out in the country. I really don't want to go to Apex.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Had a friend look at one for me and I liked what he said. The only thing keeping me from getting one in .410 is that they don't have any stores out in the country. I really don't want to go to Apex.
Just come to the ddc gtg an hour early lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
You could come by my house as I live about 1 mile behind the academy...

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I was getting ready to fill out the paperwork yesterday afternoon when I looked at the bottom of the barrels when I saw all the rust on it. I politely told the young lady that I would not be purchasing that gun. I left disappointed

Well that’s disappointing...I’ve had my eye on the O/U model 410 lately. Did the store attempt to make it right and locate a cleaner gun?

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
They still had the one on displayed, but I didn't want the one that everyone had fingered.

That little youth model 20ga over/under is sweet feeling also. I still might get one, but I'll inspect it real good.

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
There's one in Burlington. It ain't out in the country, but it's a sight better than Apex(y)

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Academy bought out the old K-mart store here in Gastonia and are rebuilding and expanding it; looks to be a large concern when done. No doubt it will blow Gander out of the water when it's open for business.