A5

Ncdeer9

Hey guys just wondering how many guys here shoot the new Browning 3.5 A5. I'm thinking of making this my next go to duck gun. Just curious what you guys have to say about them. I priced them and the guy told me $1449 plus the tax just wondering if thats reasonable for what there going for?

Good Luck this season guys. Stay safe out there.

TeamLockedUP

Got mine cheaper than that $1300 something got a deal on mine do some shopping around a small gun store got me a better price than any retail store could touch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ncdeer9

Yeah thats where I priced that one was from a local guy that buys and sells right many guns, but thanks for the advice i will keep checking around.

Thanks for the info TeamlockedUP

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
$1299 at Ed's Gun Shop. He posted one this week actually.

file.php

Last edited:

chevync20

Twelve Pointer
I have the 3" A5 in Duckblind I bought from a member on here for a great deal and couldn't be happier. It helped my accuracy a lot as this is the best shouldering gun I have ever picked up.

bgbuckdwn

all this talk about the a5 is making me want to go buy one :D

Last edited:

Jlewis74

Old Mossy Horns
Go shoulder several and see how they fit you. Several friends of mine have them and love them. I am looking at the Stoeger M3500 as I just cant see spending the money on one of the top dollar ones when my current M2000 has never let me down.

TeamLockedUP

Go shoulder several and see how they fit you. Several friends of mine have them and love them. I am looking at the Stoeger M3500 as I just cant see spending the money on one of the top dollar ones when my current M2000 has never let me down.

Have all 3 of the guns everyone is talking about M3500 is a great gun for the money Jlewis I give it 2 👍👍 for sure

Jlewis74

Old Mossy Horns
Have all 3 of the guns everyone is talking about M3500 is a great gun for the money Jlewis I give it 2 ���� for sure

With all the swamp hunting I do mine take a beating, hard to beat up a $1500 gun! LOL my 2000 has performed flawlessly over the past 4 seasons.

TeamLockedUP

With all the swamp hunting I do mine take a beating, hard to beat up a $1500 gun! LOL my 2000 has performed flawlessly over the past 4 seasons.

the M3500 is great for about $675-$700 love mine I run a pattern master code black goose choke in it and it's deadly for sure I have beat and banged it in swamps boats blinds still looks great

MCJ1980

Ten Pointer
How much do the New A5 's weigh. I know my old Belgium 1970 is 9 1/2 lbs.

The new A5's weigh just 5 lbs. I love my A5!! NCdeer9 go to Springhill Outfitters in off I-95 in selma. They cut me a heck of a deal on my A5. I know they have them on sale right now. I didn't pay anywhere close to the $1449 you were quoted.