A5 barrel

m704

Six Pointer
I have a 26 inch 12 gauge two and three-quarter Belgium barrel with a poly choke anyone know the value I would like to sell it and get a full choke barrel I have a 26 inch modified also

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
I ususally look at barrelexchange and corsonsbarrels but there could be other places too
I'd contact them and ask what they pay for yours or trade for
I will say that Polychoke will reduce value since now we have choke tubes
hope this helps

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Your best bet may be having it cut and threaded for chokes. Those old Belgian barrels were known to be extra thin and most times won't accept even thinwall tubes so you will most likely have to send it to Briley for cutting and have custom tubes made. That was the only ones around that could do the super thin wall ones when I was having them done but you will still have a Belgian barrel and have an excellent job when you get through.

NWNCmike

Eight Pointer
From all I have ever read a Japanese Miroku A-5 barrel, which has screw in chokes, will interchange with a Belgian A-5 receiver. Also Hastings used to sell replacement A-5 barrels with screw in chokes. Probably a cheaper route.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
From all I have ever read a Japanese Miroku A-5 barrel, which has screw in chokes, will interchange with a Belgian A-5 receiver. Also Hastings used to sell replacement A-5 barrels with screw in chokes. Probably a cheaper route.
Yes the jap barrels will interchange.

m704

Six Pointer
I ususally look at barrelexchange and corsonsbarrels but there could be other places too
I'd contact them and ask what they pay for yours or trade for
I will say that Polychoke will reduce value since now we have choke tubes
hope this helps
They want as much for barrel as I have in gun with 2 barrels,I would rather have full choke barrel don’t like poly choke my 26” mod does as good as x full polychoke

took

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I have a A5 light 20 that came with a 26" fixed IC. I wanted a 28" with investor plus chokes and finally found one on GunBroker for $425 shipped. That was a cheap as I had ever seen one and I was glad to get it.

m704

Six Pointer
don't forget gunsamerica too
I'm going to keep looking in the private sector had better luck internet prices are high just looking for straight full choke barrel still havent found value for poly choke barrel i wanna get rid of