A quick prayer for my wife and an hvac tech

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
I’m on the road and my wife is home in the money pit we bought this summer. Last week replaced the air handler upstairs and it’s blowing hot today. Tech is coming by to take a look at things.

Please Pray for my wife to stay calm and confident in the lord’s provision (we’ve spent more on this remodel than we ever imagined) and pray for the tech to find and solve the problem (and hopefully not find I need a new compressor).

Thank you.

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
Thanks fellas. Inconclusive. They installed a new air handler last week and the system doesn't seem to be pulling a vacuum and compressor stops, they're coming back today with a vacuum to try and figure it out.

I'm no hvac guy and I'm unimpressed with these guys in general. We'll see what the day brings, but I might call another company to see what's up.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
sounds like they left the plug in the line or there is a obstruction in the a coil. Either way it would be a issue with the new install so you should be good after it's fixed. I had a Trane system installed a couple of years ago and the a coil was bad after a year, and it took a decent company three trips to finally figure out that it was warranty all along. I told the guy I wouldn't pay for the freon that their warranty should cover, they finally gave in and agreed that they should have caught it the first trip.