A place for you high end guys

roundball

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I was going to jump in the car and drive up to buy it...but after checking my wallet, I'd have to go to the bank first to pull another couple hundred bucks, and they're closed over the weekend so I'll have to pass...

dobber

Old Mossy Horns
Well last nights lottery didn't help, will check back again in the morning to see if the wifes numbers pop tonight

Then a whole interview process to hire a "game keeper" while i am away, Helium is out as i want some critters left

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
If that is all that is slowing you down just swing by here and I"ll give you a couple hundred just to have you as a closer neighbor. I've been to the place a couple of time years back. Helped a guy put a pipe in the driveway across a creek. I think it was about a 6' pipe. And from the looks of it, the wife is the "registered agent".

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Well last nights lottery didn't help, will check back again in the morning to see if the wifes numbers pop tonight

Then a whole interview process to hire a "game keeper" while i am away, Helium is out as i want some critters left
Good luck with the numbers Dobber. When I was there last, there was a house at the head of the driveway, over a half mile from the house, that the caretaker lived in that you "game keeper" could live in on-site. Until you find someone, I'll ride over daily to keep a check on things... for a small fee.

Reactions: DRS

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I hope I'm not wrong but I think north of Oxford to the state line will remain lightly populated, especially the closer you get to the border. Oxford itself however, is growing. A little over 8K right now but anticipated to double in the next 10 years or less. A lot of subdivisions going in right now in the 96, 15, I-85 area. As long as it stay south, won't bother me.

Helium

Old Mossy Horns

I KEEP game just fineā€¦ in the freezer :stir: :wave::popo: