A note I got this evening

Wv67

Ten Pointer
LOL , We get that once in a blue moon from the river rats that come here to ride the rapids , and mountain climb , I just laugh don’t sweat it bud granola heads are ignorant

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I actually got to see one planting a note like that on mine once when I had a hunt club sticker on my truck. I was inside a grocery store checking out and couldn't get there quick and they were stupid enough to go inside of another store. I thought they were putting a religious placard or something but decided to look when I got out. Luckily I hadn't emptied my spit cup in a long time so I did, on their windshield and hood. I waited a while hoping they would show, but they didn't.

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Well, technically, the note is correct. As a hunter, you are also one of the nations best conservationist that "sows" the seed for healthy, prolific wildlife populations. You then "reap" the benefits of the populations that you helped create.

41magfan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
It's been my experience that a disproportionate number of these folks are pro-choice ..... how ironic. They don't see any intellectual dishonesty in killing an unborn child (out of convenience) yet they find it profoundly wrong to kill an animal.

This is what you get when you reject absolute truth and embrace subjective morality.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I actually got to see one planting a note like that on mine once when I had a hunt club sticker on my truck. I was inside a grocery store checking out and couldn't get there quick and they were stupid enough to go inside of another store. I thought they were putting a religious placard or something but decided to look when I got out. Luckily I hadn't emptied my spit cup in a long time so I did, on their windshield and hood. I waited a while hoping they would show, but they didn't.

God bless you for that!

chef

Ten Pointer
It's been my experience that a disproportionate number of these folks are pro-choice ..... how ironic. They don't see any intellectual dishonesty in killing an unborn child (out of convenience) yet they find it profoundly wrong to kill an animal.

This is what you get when you reject absolute truth and embrace subjective morality.

Kind of like the state of New York banning de-clawing a cat because it is cruel coming on the heels of a standing ovation upon the passing of a bill effectively killing viable human babies because of conveinence.

PSell

Four Pointer
Winning!

dlbaile

Ten Pointer
Curious has to how someone would know were a hunter and fisher person with out knowing you personally , :unsure:

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Curious has to how someone would know were a hunter and fisher person with out knowing you personally , :unsure:

Those stickers on your bumper or back window tell folks quite a bit.

Like the ones that say "I have a child named Pat who plays soccer for Middle School USA and wears number 22"

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

Like the ones that say "I have a child named Pat who plays soccer for Middle School USA and wears number 22"
Yep, my giveaway was the sticker that the HC I used to be in required. I since I put it on a piece of plexiglass and during the season when hunting will stick it in the track for the sliding rear glass. Never was much for stickers anyway.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
my bumper sticker,,,,kind of the "off beat" version of the ones the promisekeeper fellows use,,,,wonder if I'll get any notes??

i_love_my_hot_wife__96495.1464722846.jpg

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I saw that one this weekend on your truck and thought it was so cool.

I did also! I was hoping my MRS didn't walk by and see it. GUARANTEED question coming if she did!!!

Only sticker I MIGHT ever put on my vehicle is the lawnmower "I KNOW MY RIGHTS!" sticker.

Other than that, my vehicles are decal free. No NRA, hunt club etc. Not for reasons that this thread was created, I never would have thought that might happen, but for the obvious other reasons.

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Yep, my giveaway was the sticker that the HC I used to be in required. I since I put it on a piece of plexiglass and during the season when hunting will stick it in the track for the sliding rear glass. Never was much for stickers anyway.

Yep that's why I don't put any decals or stickers anymore

I don't care about the liberal yahoos leaving a note but I sure don't want to advertise to the thieves that there may or may not be a gun behind the seat of the truck or any other hunting equipment

UpATree

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Things have gotten so toxic these days, I’m afraid if I put anything political, or gun or hunting related, one of those intolerant “tolerance” types will vandalize my truck.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Exactly. Americans used to tolerate different points of view, but those folks are crazy. I'm not concerned with notes, but a MAGA sticker has gotten a truck burned to the ground. This is a different time. The protesters and wackos have nothing to lose, and in their mind they are justice warriors.