A Moment At My Camera

Aaron H

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Any trail camera photo is just a glimpse of motion and the chance of catching any decent shot of a flying bird is not a high percentage chance. This Red Tail Hawk had just caught a field rat and flying up with catch in hand it happened to activate my camera. I did crop the photo a little but n01210129 (1).jpgot a bad image for a trail camera.... Bushnell Trophy Cam HD.

roundball

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Any trail camera photo is just a glimpse of motion and the chance of catching any decent shot of a flying bird is not a high percentage chance. This Red Tail Hawk had just caught a field rat and flying up with catch in hand it happened to activate my camera. I did crop the photo a little but nView attachment 61286ot a bad image for a trail camera.... Bushnell Trophy Cam HD.
What a fantastic catch !!
đź‘Ś

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
People
Any trail camera photo is just a glimpse of motion and the chance of catching any decent shot of a flying bird is not a high percentage chance. This Red Tail Hawk had just caught a field rat and flying up with catch in hand it happened to activate my camera. I did crop the photo a little but nView attachment 61286ot a bad image for a trail camera....
People that don't get outside and enjoy nature very rarely see this stuff. Nice !