A majestic animal

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I have several pictures of this buck, but I find this one special.IMG_0320 - Copy.JPG To me, this is a classic picture of a majestic buck. I've never laid eyes on him and haven't had any trail cam pictures in the last two weeks, so he might be frozen.

Bean

Eight Pointer
I had one that disappeared right at the first of November the last pic was the 3rd. Every shot I heard I just knew he was dead. He showed back up 2 days ago so don’t count him out they sneaky creatures and don’t get big and old cause they stupid. GL with him.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
Agreed on him being majestic .. but if he's gonna walk around in the middle of the day, he could be in big trouble.

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Here the pic I had. Something about the pose just makes the stand out. Of course the OP buck is wayyyyyy bigger than the one I got pics of.

Attachments

• Edgecomb08-1020.jpg
    Edgecomb08-1020.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 129

bowhuntingrook

Old Mossy Horns
Here's a prime specimen
40b1a138fcab556d6fac1f26596b0d09.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Sometimes, those rare, truly beautiful trail cam surprise pics are the only thing that can compare (though it doesn't) to actually harvesting the animal. I have 2 or 3 trailcam pics similar that I look at probably as often as I do my mounts.

Great pic! Good luck!

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
That is awesome!

A few years back I had a camera on a ridge top and captured this photo of a buck looking into the afternoon setting sun. One of my absolute favorites.

1544217576135.png

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Thanks. I never saw him during the season and he disappeared from the trail cams in November. I still have the camera out where this picture was taken. His bachelor group is back but he's still missing, so he might not have made it.