A little help from my friends

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I'm on the hunt again. I passed on a rifle some time ago that someone here saw and I regret passing on it. In the past 2 months I have tried to get another one twice and both failed to materialize so I'm asking for eyes in NC. I am looking a CZ 452 American in .22LR. If anyone lays eyes on one please let me know. Interested in hearing about one anywhere.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Thanks Soil. Unfortunately, the only one they have in stock is a left handed .17. I think I may opt for a left handed model if I find one in .22LR. Better then nothing.

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Call Eds Gun shop. I doubt they have any left but CZ made a few special runs for them a while back. Worth a shot.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Copy....... i'll check with Ed's.

Look at gunbroker and armslist every day. Not really interested in a Grand for a grand. LOL. I just wanna shoot.
Thanks for the suggestions guys.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I recently had a chance at a nice one, passed. I have a crap load of rimfires. Goes to show I should of snagged it. Could have helped out a friend.

firedawg60

Twelve Pointer
It may be more than you want to spend, it certainly is for me, but I think the Grand Finales are still available on some sites. I don't know if they named it that because it's grand or because they cost more than a grand.

firedawg60

Twelve Pointer
It may be more than you want to spend, it certainly is for me, but I think the Grand Finales are still available on some sites. I don't know if they named it that because it's grand or because they cost more than a grand.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS

Yep........ there are plenty of Grand Finales around. As far as I'm concerned, they are more of a collector rifle as opposed to one that will get shot a lot.

cuppednlocked

Ten Pointer
I'm on the hunt again. I passed on a rifle some time ago that someone here saw and I regret passing on it. In the past 2 months I have tried to get another one twice and both failed to materialize so I'm asking for eyes in NC. I am looking a CZ 452 American in .22LR. If anyone lays eyes on one please let me know. Interested in hearing about one anywhere.

There was a guy selling a CZ 452 American from the Pitt County Wildlife Club. It’s been a while but he may still have it. Not sure how to get in touch with the member other than sending them an email to the club. Needle meet haystack!

cuppednlocked

Ten Pointer
LT,

I remembered the name of the seller and reached out to him via email.

I’ll send you a message when I hear back from him.