A little bit of antler growth

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
The bucks up here finally have some stumps going. They just started pounding the minerals about the last week of April here. Right in line with the green up.

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
The one on the right aint looking to bad for a beach buck.
Northern nc beach deer or a southern nc beach deer?
Seabrook Island, SC
I’ve seen two or so deer on the island the last 3 years that would make P&Y. They eat a lot of golf course grass and fancy landscaping.

idk where they get the mass from. They seem heavier horned than other beach deer I’ve seen.

darenative

Twelve Pointer
Seabrook Island, SC
I’ve seen two or so deer on the island the last 3 years that would make P&Y. They eat a lot of golf course grass and fancy landscaping.

idk where they get the mass from. They seem heavier horned than other beach deer I’ve seen.
Gotcha.
Northern obx/Corolla would be where i though that pic was taken. That area up there spits out a couple of bruisers every now and then.

Deerherder

Ten Pointer
I've been using it for about 15 years.
Real simple, a couple of pieces of pvc pipe and a T piece and a cap on top to keep rain out.
I'll send you a better pic if interested.

A better picture would be appreciated. I have a few simple PVC feeders that are just 3-4 feet tal with a rectangle cut on the bottom with a cap. Your design looks like it will hold more & provide more feeding area.