A GREAT TAXIDERMIST....

ditchbank

Banned
IMG_5812.JPGIMG_5808.JPG

Last one is mine he is not finish with..I’m so excited to get him back.

IMG_5805.JPG
c6be18ce14f7bc7a4f12ee26b578c926.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Those look great! I love good taxidermy too. How are his prices in comparison ?
Id call it a value for what you get. Last time i checked he was on the lower end of what the elite taxis were charging.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

mjbrady

Twelve Pointer
Kenny has mounted the last several deer I have killed. His work around the eyes of a deer is amazing. His Midwest deer mounts are like art work. He’s around 525-550 for a standard mount and goes up to whatever your looking to spend or have a desire/design for. He’s not the quickest turnaround guy, but like most things artists are not good on timelines. I’d highly recommend him.

badlandbucks

Ten Pointer
Great Taxidermy is truly an art form that many cannot appreciate IMO. I cringe when people talk about the great $275 mount they got. I look at it this way: I spend countless hours, days, weeks, and months trying to kill a big buck. If I am fortunate enough to do so, why would I skimp on the taxidermy? I want the memory of hunting that deer to last as long as I do Great Taxidermy is not cheap, and cheap taxidermy is not great. FWIW I live in Iowa, and still send all my stuff back to NC.

Newsome Road

Ten Pointer
Kenny has mounted the last several deer I have killed. His work around the eyes of a deer is amazing. His Midwest deer mounts are like art work. He’s around 525-550 for a standard mount and goes up to whatever your looking to spend or have a desire/design for. He’s not the quickest turnaround guy, but like most things artists are not good on timelines. I’d highly recommend him.
Lol, judging by the amount of racks hanging in the background, I'd say he's definitely not turning them around in six months! But a taxidermist with that many customers didn't get there by turning out subpar work, that's for sure.